Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Anyone wear 34x30 pants? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97014)

nightfighter 11-01-2020 12:09 PM

Anyone wear 34x30 pants?

I am never going to be that size again. Since my knee replacement and quitting smoking, I am working my way from 40 to 38 currently and on my way to 36 hopefully. If there is interest, I will post up. A lot of Riggs carpenter jeans. At half the price or less, depending on condition. Heavy material, had plenty of pairs so rotated through the laundry regularly. (ie. they were in the washer before they hit the floor...) It is a weird thing to post, but I have been finding my new sized clothes this way over the past months as some pants are no longer in production. Like Nautica Riggers. That fit me perfectly.

spence 11-01-2020 12:18 PM

Ohhhhh I’ve been itching for a pants thread for months :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Pete F. 11-01-2020 06:53 PM

Those were the days, my friend, I remember them well.

Guppy 11-02-2020 06:35 AM

Maybe 20 yrs ago...... ;-)

Nebe 11-02-2020 09:47 AM

Keep them and you might fit into them in the last months of the coming civil war. (Half joking) :hihi:

nightfighter 11-02-2020 11:39 AM

Off to Poshmark I guess. Been able to locate a few items i needed there, so try unloading there too.
I have also been getting basement shop reorganized... Major purging of "stuff" I will never use, stock I don't need and can use for barter as kindling, tools I wont use again (Lion miter trimmer) as well as some fishing stuff, mostly football tuna gear, reels and lures

blondterror 11-03-2020 05:43 PM

If they were 36 waist I would be interested.. with my IPA love. dont think I will see 34 again

nightfighter 11-04-2020 05:38 PM

Well that was pretty easy... Had three pairs sold almost before I had finished typing the last listing. Email me a shipping label. Will have 60 bucks in my account within a few days... (they keep 20%) Had no idea there was such a liquid market for used clothing...

nightfighter 05-08-2021 06:49 AM

People are shopping for clothes again. This Poshmark site has been good, on both the sell and buy side. We packed up two more pairs of pants, attached the shipping label they email me, and wife dropped at PO while I was having knee scoped. Easy 40 bucks for pants that were going to sit in a drawer... Some folks (not me) might wig out over buying used clothes, but I have also been able to find "new with tags" in my size, brand etc. I found a line of pleated Nautica Rigger pants and shorts that fit me. So of course they were discontinued. I find them occasionally on that site. Just an FYI