Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Mar-a-Lago: The price of Trump's 'Winter White House' (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=92106)

wdmso 04-06-2017 04:16 AM

Mar-a-Lago: The price of Trump's 'Winter White House'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39497447

hypocritical A bit

Nebe 04-06-2017 09:27 AM

I see this as the most blatent form of legal embezzlement that any president has ever preformed on the American tax payer.

To dumb this down for the people who can't grasp this, it would be like you own a plow truck and get hired by the town to plow for them. The town has its own plow trucks but you refuse to use them. Instead you use your own and bill the usage of the truck to the town and an inflated rate. Instead of making $25 an hour, you are now making $75 an hour. Had you just plowed people's driveways, maybe you'd be making $50 an hour.

Sad.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers 04-06-2017 10:34 AM

Can't imagine how the residents and business owners in the area feel. Between FL and Trump Tower security expenses, the cost is obscene and abuse.

Nebe 04-06-2017 04:39 PM

He's white and he's a male. Had it been Obama or Hillary doing this, the trump crowd would be ready to burn down the cities.

buckman 04-07-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1120088)
He's white and he's a male. Had it been Obama or Hillary doing this, the trump crowd would be ready to burn down the cities.

Lmao . Yes that's it

Slipknot 04-09-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1120088)

because conservative Trump supporters are always violent with their protesting as opposed to liberal protesters who are all so peaceful and non violent :rollem:

I am not a supporter of blatent abuse of public's money so if it's true, yes it's hypocritical

Nebe 04-09-2017 08:07 PM

Slip... just a note- white conservative Christian males have killed more Americans than anyone else in this country protesting the government. Timmothy Mcvhey racked up something like 900 kills.

And yes. It's true.

The Dad Fisherman 04-09-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1120254)
Slip... just a note- white conservative Christian males have killed more Americans than anyone else in this country protesting the government. Timmothy Mcvhey racked up something like 900 kills.

And yes. It's true.

168, you should work in the media.

detbuch 04-09-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1120256)
168, you should work in the media.

Not only was Nebe way off on the number killed, McVeigh didn't say he was a Christian. Although he was raised as a Catholic, he said he lost touch with that faith and never really returned to it. He once said that he did have core belief but wouldn't say what that was. He later admitted that science was his religion and just before his execution he said he was an agnostic. He took the last rights by a priest just before he was executed, but, from what he had previously said about not believing there is a hell, and if after death he found there was, he would use his military training to “improvise, adapt, and overcome,” which an agnostic willing to "improvise" would do when offered last rights--hedge his bets in case there really was a hell.

Nebe 04-09-2017 08:58 PM

Whatever.