Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   so wait.... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96963)

scottw 10-11-2020 05:19 AM

so wait....

a dude that was pardoned by a democrat governor and his anarchist trump hating friends decided to kidnap the democrat governor of michigan...and that's trump's fault....:doh:

The Hill

Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) last year signed the pardon of one of the men accused this week of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D), the Delaware News Journal first reported.

Carney in April 2019 signed off on the pardon for Barry Gordon Croft Jr., who faced a series of charges in Delaware during the mid-1990s, including possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, assault and burglary.

maybe they should have started slower and just occupied a section of the city, spray painted everything in sight, looted some stores and tried to burn down some government buildings and the democrats and whitmer would have celebrated their bravery and dedication:btu:

The Dad Fisherman 10-11-2020 07:42 AM

It was going to be a “Mostly Peaceful” kidnapping anyways
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

wdmso 10-11-2020 07:55 AM

You sound upset that all theses killing and plotting shooting and bombs keep involving militias and white dudes

Seems you have a nack for blaming everyone else for things from x boyfriends to now a pardon ,,, 2 were x marines. Will you blame the marines next?

Seems another white dude a Patriot thought he could spray a security guard with pepper spray the security guard shot him

But but what about antifa and Blm?..

scottw 10-11-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1202733)

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

scottw 10-11-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1202735)
You sound upset that all theses killing and plotting shooting and bombs keep involving militias and white dudes

Seems you have a nack for blaming everyone else for things from x boyfriends to now a pardon ,,, 2 were x marines. Will you blame the marines next?

Seems another white dude a Patriot thought he could spray a security guard with pepper spray the security guard shot him

But but what about antifa and Blm?..

can anyone translate this for me???

spence 10-11-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Actually it looks like they were going to try her for treason and kill her. This is what happens when you have a president trying to stir up the crazies.

detbuch 10-11-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1202744)
Actually it looks like they were going to try her for treason and kill her. This is what happens when you have a president trying to stir up the crazies.

These crazies are not reacting to Trump. They are reacting to leftist crazies, including Dem crazies who, they believe (with reason), want to take away their rights. They have been around and active for a long time, way before Trump, and their existence has always been a pushback against the left.

Jim in CT 10-11-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

that’s funny right there.

Jim in CT 10-11-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

your evidence that this had anything to do with trump, is what exactly?

i agree with you words matter. especially coming from a president. but please support your statement, or admit you made it up.

The Dad Fisherman 10-11-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

I bet you were that kid that always reminded the teacher she forgot to assign homework at the end of class.