Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   POS kids (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=58617)

reelecstasy 08-05-2009 02:56 PM

POS kids

Well, while I was working Sunday night, some losah decided they were jealous of my Jeep or something and keyed my Jeep down one side and on the tail gate. They also threw a lite butt on my back seat (luckily butts now extinguish themselves) and spit in my ride.
Just venting, I don't mind natures pin striping, done by myself but this MF did it in my bars parking lot. The worst part is, on Sunday Funday I usually hook all the turds up with a few shots (on me). So the fact that one of these a-holes actually did this to my ride has me livid, 2 faced (PPhead):smash:

That is all, carry on.

Rockport24 08-05-2009 03:00 PM

dude, that is just horrible, I hope you get the bastages!

fishbones 08-05-2009 03:30 PM

I'm guessing that there aren't any security cameras in the parking lot? What about asking around and offering a reward? Most people wouldn't mind ratting out a jerk who does something like that. Probably was someone who isn't very well liked anyways.

BigFish 08-05-2009 03:34 PM

It was actually me Chris! I got quite jealous that day in Duxbury when I saw your Jeep......kind of lost my mind a little!:jump1: If its any consolation it wasn't a key .....it was a rusty nail!:devil2: That Jeep really should be mine anyway.....bastard!!:tooth:

Seriously Chris that sucks! Hope the scratches might possibly compound and buff out??? People suck man!!!:fury:

That Jeep really should be mine though!:kewl:

luds 08-05-2009 03:40 PM

Dude,
i've seen your ride around the corner from me once or twice. nice ride btw. wondering if the bar is close to me. i drove by you this afternoon on 3A with(f-150 to 2 surf set ups on top if you happened to notice). I live off of sea street in north weymouth. i was not an angel by any means as yoot but i keep thinking I hope my kids don't my kids don't end up looking like the pukes that walk around the neighborhood. shady looking characters. i don't get it because my neighbors seem like fine people.

is this why they call weymouth kids "sweaties". LOL

reelecstasy 08-05-2009 07:17 PM

BF, I knew it was you! I saw your dirty lustful stares as you were visually fondling my Jeep the other day in Deluxburyhttp://www.crzyphckers.com/Forums/im...th_naughty.gif

Luds, I live down on the seawall at the end of the street so I know the ones you are taking about.
I grew up knowing them as "sweaties" lol, too funny.

BigFish 08-05-2009 07:19 PM

I touched one of the grab handles too!:drool:

ProfessorM 08-05-2009 07:30 PM

sorry Chris. Mean people suck, except for Larry

BigFish 08-05-2009 07:32 PM

I might have "caressed" the grab handle......not sure though?!!:devil2:

Pete_G 08-05-2009 09:16 PM

I pretty much support capital punishment for this sort of offense.

Door dings too. Also death. Or at least cut a finger or hand off. People would get the message then.

I just don't understand where the lack of respect comes from.

justplugit 08-06-2009 08:02 AM

The pits, Chris, sorry.
Had my car keyed front to back in a shopping mall parking lot, parked away
from everbody for just that reason.
Took it to a detail shop and they were able to buff it out.
Hope that will work for you.

JohnR 08-06-2009 11:01 AM

Those punks in Hide Paahhhk (because they would hide in a park and ambush us when the odds were greatly in their favor) we also called "sweats" because that's what they wore - that and Track Suits.
Watch any of the "Southie" type movies of the past 15 years for the dress code.

Also applied to West Roxbury, Southie, Dot :rotf2:

Ahh, the good 'ole days.

Canalratt1 08-06-2009 11:19 AM

:fury:Watch it John!
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 704221)
Those punks in Hide Paahhhk (because they would hide in a park and ambush us when the odds were greatly in their favor) we also called "sweats" because that's what they wore - that and Track Suits.
Watch any of the "Southie" type movies of the past 15 years for the dress code.

Also applied to West Roxbury, Southie, Dot :rotf2:

Ahh, the good 'ole days.