Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Kayaking (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   I Am Thinking Trout Scramble!!! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=81637)

BigFish 03-26-2013 11:00 AM

I Am Thinking Trout Scramble!!!
 
Weekend after Easter??? In Plymouth on Littles Pond in Morton Park!!! Who is interested??

striperman36 03-26-2013 11:24 AM

I'm thinking about it.

Raven 03-27-2013 07:07 AM

trolling? ya know what lure they simply can't resist
is those mini polly-wog baits ....determining the color of
the day though... is "key" , matching the sky is smart...
i use golden bladed spinners when sunny ,silver when cloudy.
best lure of all times tho (for me)
is the brown worden's rooster tail. cheers :btu:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/bean.png

iamskippy 03-27-2013 07:13 AM

Im thinking about it as well, my fav is the rainbow roostertail
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The Dad Fisherman 03-27-2013 07:38 AM

Flo Orange or Hot Pink Rooster Tails work the best for me....

I might be up for this....Schedule is looking TDF Friendly for that weekend

fishbones 03-27-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 991411)
my fav is the rainbow roostertail
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

It matches the sticker on your vehicle.:grins:

Rockport24 03-27-2013 12:39 PM

I'm in!

The Dad Fisherman 03-27-2013 01:15 PM

:shocked:

BigFish 03-27-2013 01:47 PM

We will firm up as we move into middle of next week! Sound good? Gotta watch the weather! Thinkin' I will be wearing my wetsuit!

iamskippy 03-27-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 991440)
It matches the sticker on your vehicle.:grins:

I find this offensive
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

fishbones 03-27-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 991556)
I find this offensive
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

You're supposed to find it funny.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The Dad Fisherman 03-28-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 991556)
I find this offensive
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

If you want I can change your Avatar for you.....I'lll support whatever you decide :hihi:


http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blog...ogo_bilde.jpeg

iamskippy 03-28-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 991597)
If you want I can change your Avatar for you.....I'lll support whatever you decide :hihi:


http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blog...ogo_bilde.jpeg


Hehehehhehe
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven 04-01-2013 11:30 AM

first day of trout season ---on the first saturday of APRIL
the moon is in the sign of "the Fish" (Pisces) :btu:

"We're putting out 295,400 rainbow trout, 84,700 brook trout and 129,400 brown trout," said Ken Simmons, MassWildlife Hatchery Chief. "In addition, over 3,000 tiger trout weighing more than a pound and measuring over 14 inches will be distributed equally throughout the five districts



-Raven over and -Out

Rockport24 04-04-2013 01:03 PM

You guys still doing this? Trying to decide if I am gonna make the trip!

BigFish 04-04-2013 04:43 PM

I would be willing to give Sunday a shot if I can find some company?? Supposed to be a nice day? Figure late morning start after it warms a bit??

Rockport24 04-05-2013 11:09 AM

Damn, Sunday ain't looking good for me!

BigFish 04-05-2013 04:13 PM

Don't worry about it Matt! Maybe next weekend??

striperman36 04-05-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 992352)
first day of trout season ---on the first saturday of APRIL
the moon is in the sign of "the Fish" (Pisces) :btu:

"We're putting out 295,400 rainbow trout, 84,700 brook trout and 129,400 brown trout," said Ken Simmons, MassWildlife Hatchery Chief. "In addition, over 3,000 tiger trout weighing more than a pound and measuring over 14 inches will be distributed equally throughout the five districts



-Raven over and -Out


No where I was today


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com