Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Plug Building - Got Wood? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Putting Finishing Touches On Plug Night At MSBA And I Just Need To Know Who Is In (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=15323)

BigFish 05-25-2004 03:25 PM

Putting Finishing Touches On Plug Night At MSBA And I Just Need To Know Who Is In

Hi guys, just trying to put the finishing touches on "Plug Night II" at MSBA scheduled for August 25th. Bassmaster Dave Manzi will be the main attraction once again and I would like to have as many of you there as I can get! #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, JHabs, RIPoppers, GotStripers, Tinman, Newell Guy, Tagger, Christian, Slipknot, Bliz, and anyone else who is interested in coming and displaying/and or selling your wares.....please let me know on this thread or by pm'ing me that you are interested. For those who will be selling plugs, the only proviso is that you donate a few to the club for the huge "plug only" raffle table. Also, this year there will be a special raffle of a plug bag, (hopefully a very high-end plug bag....more on that later) filled with plugs that many of you have created. We would appreciate it if each of you could contribute one plug to this raffle as the proceeds will be going to benefit Bostons Childrens Hospital. This is a very worthwhile charity endeavor and we would appreciate any contributions that would be made. As I said, once I get word from all those interested, I will post all the information that I have in regards to plug night and I can promise you that it should be just a fun, fantastic night of plugs and fish fooling paraphernalia. An extra effort will be made to keep the business meeting as short as it can be so that we all can enjoy the evening. You all made last years "Plug Night" such a huge success that the membership is very excited about this second edition of "Plug Night"! Thanks guys.:btu:

Confirmations for coming to "Plug Night II" are as follows....more are coming as they confirm:

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& Plugs
Habs Plugs
RIPoppers
Diamond Tackle
GotStripers/Ledgerunner Baits
Guppy Lures
Line Stretcher Tackle Company
Christian
Tagger
l.i.fish.in.vt
Bliz-w/The Plug Project Display
Bassmaster (of course)
Livewhya aka Marty McGovern-will display his antique lures

Those who have generously donated a plug to the Charity Plug Bag Raffle to benefit Childrens Hospital:

Bernzy-A nice swimmer was recieved already (thanks Bernzy)
Mr and Mrs SFrances have offered to donate a plug
l.i.fish.in.vt-has offered to donate a plug
thefishingfreak-has offered to donate a plug
Afterhours-has offered to donate a plug

MrsSFrances 05-25-2004 04:25 PM

we will donate a plug, but we wont be able to make it to the meeting, unfortunatly its to far:(

Bigfish please PM me the address..to send the plug too...

Mrs SF

BigFish 05-25-2004 04:59 PM

Very generous Mr and Mrs. SF.....thankyou very much, it will go in the plug bag raffle for the Childrens Hospital of Boston.:btu: Thanks again and sorry you can't make it.:(

UserRemoved1 05-25-2004 04:59 PM

I'm there Larry and if I have any left by then I will donate a 5 tube Bronco bag loaded up too.

BigFish 05-25-2004 05:00 PM

Thanks #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&....we are off and runnin' now! Plug Night would not be the same without ya!:happy:

MrsSFrances 05-25-2004 05:20 PM

"Plug Night II" at MSBA scheduled for August 25th

boy i am dense, we just might be able to make it, no promises...sent you a PM mr bigfish

lol i thought it was for this week...i always skim through things when i read them:smash: plus its been a looooooong day

justplugit 05-25-2004 07:40 PM

BF what time and place? I will defenitely donate.:)

BigFish 05-25-2004 07:45 PM

August 25th....a Wednesday evening at 7:30.....a brief business meeting for the club and then the festivities begin! The MSBA meets in Braintree at 410 Quincy Avenue. Directions can be found on the club website at MSBA.net1 Thanks Justplugit....hope to see you there!:btu:

bassmaster 05-27-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BigFish
Very generous Mr and Mrs. SF.....thankyou very much, it will go in the plug bag raffle for the Childrens Hospital of Boston.
:kewl:

Bernzy 05-27-2004 11:16 AM

Bigfish,

PM me your address.
I'll donate a plug for this very worthy cause.

Bernzy

BigFish 05-27-2004 12:04 PM

Thanks for your generosity Bernzy!

PM sent.:D

BigFish 05-27-2004 12:07 PM

If anyone else would care to donate a plug....

to this worthwhile charity raffle, which will be a very nice (and hopefully huge) plugbag filled with as many custom plugs made by many of the builders here please feel free to let me know. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated. The proceeds from this special raffle will benefit the Childrens Hospital in Boston.:D

Thanks again.:thanks:

thefishingfreak 05-27-2004 08:07 PM

i'll "donate" one, for the cause.
got a couple to paint for someone else, but i'll put one together for "the raffel bag" before then.
mike

BigFish 05-27-2004 09:05 PM

Oh man FishingFreak....that would be great! You make a mean plug!:btu:

Thanks.:D

BigFish 05-29-2004 08:45 PM

Updates for information regarding "Plug Night II" at MSBA can be found at the beginning of this thread and will be updated as more information becomes available. If anyone is interested in participating, please let me know....the more the merrier!:happy:

livewhya 05-29-2004 11:03 PM

I'll be there to display my Antique lures as you requested. i'll try to bring different companies and body styles for the plug makers to check out. Hey! if it worked a long time ago it will still work now

Marty McGovern

BigFish 05-30-2004 08:01 AM

That was quick!

Hey Marty...thanks, that would be great.:D In case you guys do not know it, Livewhya aka Marty McGovern has a fabulous collection of antique fishing lures and he is going to bring some of his finest saltwater plugs to display for all to see!:btu:

Thanks Marty....look forward to seeing you!;)

bassmaster 05-30-2004 10:34 AM

Give plugs for raffle,.
My Nicole was born with birth defect.
open Heart surgury at birth.
Im sure alot of familys could use some Help.
Who knows Big Fish,Maybe Your club could earn a dedication plack there
:D

BigFish 05-30-2004 10:43 AM

Its all about the kids, right BM? Take the dough that they might spend for a plaque and put it where it counts the most.:D

Things are moving along nicely BM....wouldn't you agree?;)

bassmaster 05-30-2004 01:20 PM

Yup:D

IFG 06-01-2004 09:20 AM

I'll be ther ewithmy new stuff if any of it's left

JHABS 06-03-2004 05:22 AM

I will be there....................With a Donation

Diamond Tackle 06-03-2004 08:22 AM

i be there
with complimentary components for all that attend.
lips,wire,grommets,weights etc.
pm your special requests

BigFish 06-03-2004 03:48 PM

Thanks guys....I got you down. Habs check your box.:D

Catch0 06-10-2004 03:25 PM

I will have my licence soon so i will try to make it there. I might have some lures done to donate but they might not be the best compared to all of you guys amazing plugs. I will donate for the raffle too!!!!!

Hope i can get there:D :D

BigFish 06-19-2004 11:14 AM

Catch0....that sounds great....hope to see you there!:D

afterhours 06-19-2004 05:02 PM

great cause. be glad to donate a plug. please pm address to send to.

MAC 06-22-2004 06:02 PM

I'll donate a plug and be there (not selling though)

BigFish 06-22-2004 07:36 PM

Thanks Newell Guy!:D

justplugit 06-22-2004 09:06 PM

BF will try to make it. :D Donation plug is turned and waiting for paint,where do you want me to send it.:huh::)