Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tag Sale (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=22982)

Iwannakeeper 04-22-2005 11:01 AM

Tag Sale

Not much fishing stuff if any at all. Aside from a handful of stuff, I am selling virtually everything else in my house. I plan on selling my current home which is way to big for me, and downsizing. So I want to unload as much of my current possesions, resulting in less to move, and force myself to spend money on something other than fishing tackle.

41 Biscayne Ave
Weymouth

Directions - Commerical Street to Narragansette to Biscayne Ave. Narragansette is off of the section of Commerical Street between North Street and Weymouth Landing.

-IWK

Slingah 04-22-2005 06:16 PM

when is the sale IWK???? I am looking for furniture for my finished basement.....wadda ya gut????
Matt S.

nightfighter 04-22-2005 06:18 PM

Shop tools, power tools?

Iwannakeeper 04-26-2005 11:51 AM

Sorry - I guess I should have put more details.

It was mostly chick stuff anyways that went. Tools and fishing stuff stayed with me.

I do have a lot of 'older' furniture - that I am looking to offload cheaply.

I also have a pool table for sale if anyone is interested

shoot me a PM.

-IWK

reelecstasy 04-26-2005 12:30 PM

slingah, what r u lookin for? I have a virtually brand new sofa and over sized chair w/ ottaman from Jordons furniture. That micro fiber stuff, kinda a dark blue color, and also a another couch and love seat, hunter greenish, in pretty damn good shape as well..

Slingah 04-26-2005 07:40 PM

pm sent

Iwannakeeper 04-27-2005 08:59 AM

I got rid of a lot of stuff....and there is more to go, but no more big sales.

The furniture I have left would be good for a college student or some guys 1st apartment.

I have a couple of couches, and chairs. I have a couple of inexpensive dinning/kitchen tables. There is also a old king sized bed for sale. This stuff is ready to move - if anyone wants to take it all, I will give a great price (think close to free).

There are a few items worth noting.

1. 8 ft custom pool table, I cannot locate the manufacturer's name. It is a standard 8ft table. Three piece slate. Red felt (probably ready to replace). And leather mesh pockets. The guy I bought it from said it costed him $4200. I bought it for $1800, less than 2 years ago. I would like $1500 / OBO.

2. Armana fridge. 3 years old, fridge on top, freezer on the bottom. Minor wear and tear, but in good shape. Not even sure on the price. If interested, I am accepting offers.

3. not even sure the brands, I bought them with the house. I have a Gas Range/oven, a washing machine, and a gas dryer. None of these are new, but all are in good shape and working condition.

If anyone is interested, please PM for details/offer/directions/etc. Not to mention if you are going to the MSBA meeting - I am about 3-4 miles from the Viking Club - so you follow me over tonight.

-IWK

Clammer 04-27-2005 09:42 AM

any toys ??????????????

Iwannakeeper 04-27-2005 01:03 PM

no kids at my house. and I am not parting with any big kid toys like fishing stuff or tools. so the only toys for sale are Dog Toys....but if you want them :hs: make me an offer. ?? LOL

Nebe 04-27-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwannakeeper
no kids at my house. and I am not parting with any big kid toys like fishing stuff or tools. so the only toys for sale are Dog Toys....but if you want them :hs: make me an offer. ?? LOL

dude, clammer wants adult toys :hihi:

tattoobob 04-27-2005 04:37 PM

I think spence is looking for a stove he wants to get rid of that old green one

Clammer 04-27-2005 08:28 PM

E B E N >>>>>>>> :whackin:

Nebe 04-27-2005 09:14 PM

:usd:

yo- monday :ss: