Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Multi Tasking (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=42801)

Tagger 08-09-2007 02:38 PM

Multi Tasking

Ok ... This is not the first time this has happened . I go in the mens room today and I have to use the stall . There's probably about six stalls in there. All of a sudden somebody eles comes in and goes in one of the other stalls . Moments later a (thunderous fart) " Hi Honey " ,,, "What are you doing ?" (plop plop), "I love you too" (fizzleblap) ,,,odor is warfing now ,,getting very thick ,, "We going out to dinner tonight ?" (fart,plop)... This goes on and on .. Alot of people are taking advantage of down time and making calls in the pooper.. This guy probably calls his sweety same time every day .. (if she only knew)I've also heard people getting driving directions in the toilet .. amazing ,,,, please remember to wash your hands ..

RIROCKHOUND 08-09-2007 02:41 PM

tagger... could be worse
one of my favorites..
(keep it saved on my hard-drive it's so funny!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNr4U-BAvQ

Swimmer 08-09-2007 05:29 PM

Quality time with your honey!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagger (Post 515692)
Ok ... This is not the first time this has happened . I go in the mens room today and I have to use the stall . There's probably about six stalls in there. All of a sudden somebody eles comes in and goes in one of the other stalls . Moments later a (thunderous fart) " Hi Honey " ,,, "What are you doing ?" (plop plop), "I love you too" (fizzleblap) ,,,odor is warfing now ,,getting very thick ,, "We going out to dinner tonight ?" (fart,plop)... This goes on and on .. Alot of people are taking advantage of down time and making calls in the pooper.. This guy probably calls his sweety same time every day .. (if she only knew)I've also heard people getting driving directions in the toilet .. amazing ,,,, please remember to wash your hands ..

Thats friekin hilarious. Maybe the wife or his partner enjoys the banter along with the sound effects.

Raven 08-09-2007 06:05 PM

i saw that

in Newark Airport recently...
an Asian guy is standing next to me taking a pee while talking on his cell phone...
i wasn't thrilled to say the least.

justplugit 08-09-2007 07:26 PM

Worst is seein a guy tryin to take a shower in there. :err:

Backbeach Jake 08-09-2007 09:15 PM

Tagger, you're a force of Nature.:claps:

Raven 08-10-2007 06:04 AM

agreed JPI

Quote:

Originally Posted by justplugit (Post 515736)
Worst is seein a guy tryin to take a shower in there. :err:

as long as it isn't a golden shower :yak6:

The Dad Fisherman 08-10-2007 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swimmer (Post 515719)
Thats friekin hilarious. Maybe the wife or his partner enjoys the banter along with the sound effects.

Maybe he can wait for that morning after the 3 Burritos and a Six Pack to talk about her Family.

"You Mother wants What !".........TTHHHHPPPPTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

"and you know how I feel About that Free-loading TTHHHHPPPPPTTTTTT......THHHPTTTT...Brother of Yours.....FWEEEPP!

Saltheart 08-10-2007 08:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
He needs a set up like this!

bloocrab 08-10-2007 08:51 AM

At a Walmart once, guy peeing in the toilet on cell phone....I'm guessing he reached to close his fly...........

SPLASH!!!....Followed by a LOT of Profanity. Yep, phone fell into toilet......:rotf2:

smokefish 08-10-2007 01:19 PM

I work with a guy that will eat his lunch while droppin a duece.:yak5:

Tagger 08-10-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokefish (Post 515855)
I work with a guy that will eat his lunch while droppin a duece.:yak5:

want a brownie ? :yak4:

Rockport24 08-10-2007 02:23 PM

oh my god this thread is hilarious!
I first experienced this kind of thing in college when kids would bring their phones into the stalls and talk to their parents while dropping one.