Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Its finally here...Surgery date.. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=46117)

eelman 01-11-2008 02:19 PM

Its finally here...Surgery date..

Well up until today I was doing ok. Today I got my date for the Surgery and the reality of it hit all at once! Anyway they do the stomach surgery on Friday January 25th...Doc says it takes about 4 hours to do and then 6 to 8 weeks of recovery after a 5 to 7 day hospital stay..I have to say I cant remember the last time I was this scared of anything it really is scarry (exept seeing Clammer nude:bl2:) Anyway Thats the scoop...I hope this ends my problems for good! As long as they dont rig me up like an eel !

RIROCKHOUND 01-11-2008 02:23 PM

Good luck Billy!
(Did you change emails? tried to get you last week and my email bounced..)

Rappin Mikey 01-11-2008 02:25 PM

Good Luck! Sounds like you'll be all set for the Spring run at least.

Goose 01-11-2008 02:26 PM

Wish you the best, hang in there...Prayer Works.

eelman 01-11-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 554244)
Good luck Billy!
(Did you change emails? tried to get you last week and my email bounced..)

Yes Brian, We swtched to Verizon and I had to change..Paul will give it you just ask him..

eelman 01-11-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rappin Mikey (Post 554245)
Good Luck! Sounds like you'll be all set for the Spring run at least.

Thats my goal, I should be, plenty of time to heal up..Anyway after several of my friends have been though stuff, its now my turn.I think I am going to wake up in recovery with Clammer, Jim White, Steve McKenna hangin over my bed ! Thats a comforting thought! Acually it really is !

spence 01-11-2008 02:30 PM

Good luck! I'm sure it will go fine.

-spence

RIJIMMY 01-11-2008 02:32 PM

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

You'll be fine, worrying is the biggest battle, dont let it wear you down.

chris L 01-11-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 554250)
I think I am going to wake up in recovery with Clammer, Jim White, Steve McKenna hangin over my bed ! Thats a comforting thought! Acually it really is !

It is ! to open your eyes and see anyone . Good luck and a speedy recovery .

eastendlu 01-11-2008 03:37 PM

Best of luck with your surgery.:wavey:

BigFish 01-11-2008 04:18 PM

Good luck Bill! I am sure all will be fine!:kewl:

ThomCat 01-11-2008 04:49 PM

:btu: Good luck man. Don't forget what ya said Sunday, " you're gonna ask for whatever they take out and cut it up into strips for pork rind!" :rotflmao: :bl: :cheers: You're sicker than they think!!!!:sick:

decksweeper 01-11-2008 04:50 PM

Good luck with the surgery Bill...

Rockport24 01-11-2008 05:05 PM

good luck #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&!

Raven 01-11-2008 05:49 PM

focus

focus on being well

and hold onto that IMAGE

.........see yourself on the other side

of the surgery////sun on your face

feeling fine .happy

good luck ....Bill

thortum 01-11-2008 06:31 PM

The best of luck to you!!! :cheers:

Bill L 01-11-2008 06:38 PM

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, good luck and speedy recovery

johnny ducketts 01-11-2008 06:49 PM

good luck and speedy recovery

numbskull 01-11-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 554250)
Thats my goal, I should be, plenty of time to heal up..Anyway after several of my friends have been though stuff, its now my turn.I think I am going to wake up in recovery with Clammer, Jim White, Steve McKenna hangin over my bed ! Thats a comforting thought! Acually it really is !

You got Clammer hanging over your bed and you'd better be on 100% oxygen. Good luck.

Clogston29 01-11-2008 07:12 PM

good luck bill

Adam_777 01-11-2008 07:13 PM

Good luck with the surgery man hope all goes well and fast !

JohnR 01-11-2008 09:13 PM

If need be, I'll be happy to drop any goodwill (or torment) by his house :hihi:

jim sylvester 01-11-2008 09:14 PM

good luck Bill

Slingah 01-11-2008 10:04 PM

good luck and have a speedy recovery mr.bill #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&...:kewl:

Clammer 01-11-2008 10:05 PM

hey wacko :; No worries ;; i reserved the f #$%^&*( bed next to you :: got the {PIECE} pipe shined up & a extra strenght lite-up ; & I already went to the hospital to arrage the nurses schedules to {WE} have some sweet-a ss eye candy >> The Australian boob shell told she be extra nice to you /when she,s on her shift .. but when shes off she is at CLAMMER,s house studing lip-reading ::
look on the bright side >>>>>>>> they knock ya the f $%^&*( out & if they really mess up >> you won,t be awake to know it >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I,ll smashup your boat & all your gear . I promise to drag everything thru beach sand ;;
I figure while your in recovery >>>>we should be able to make @ least one XX movie // For you to watch @ a later date;;
the woman have all volunteered their services & the list of male slaves goes as follows ;;

Jimmy the [stink] white >> will be the point man fending off the [[bag ladies]] with the Rotten a ss cigar,s he,s saving for the event ;;
While Steve [The Limp}] will be spending most of the time chasing the old slow worn out ones .. while on meds >.he will try & please / & pray to the Irish Blood Clot god that he doesn,t start to bleed out before [ITS] out ;;
$###### &&&&&&&& Clammer will be In recovery with the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& >>> will keep the hospital going // as the call on {pants down }we soon become the words to live by ;;
also installing a F #$%^&*() ladder >.to roll in & out of bed while morning & groaning >> with double orders of wings & fries ;; he also will probablt release his latest skin flick >>> {FROM BEHIND >>>>ON A SEAL ...
&& for baackup we have fishaholic 18 >. also world known as { My minds made up >I THINK}}
ya doctor has already called us .. to give us a headstart on what we need to have for {YOUR} stay :: while on vacation :;
FIRST .. we all know you,ll have a feeding tube for awhile >>> so it is F-18 jobs to start crushing up peanuts & have the mechanics ready to have them mix with sillY puddy >>> so even a steady drip of morphine won,t dull the day ;;
BTW >> Paul may make a guest apperance .. but no promises .. he.ll continue to fly all over the F #$%^&*() world >.still trying to find a short cut >>> from Burriville to Black rock >> But he won,t forget you .. he,s made a commitment to fly around the hospital on a daily basis / throwing frequent flyer dollars out of this 1st class seat >ALL in the shape of 30 pounders ;;
That,s all for now .. plans have just begun / we had to wait for you to have a scheduled date .so we could arrage things >. al you already know you are set to go on a Friday .. that way there ..there is going to less staff to try and F #$%^&*( up our party / & it also gives the weekend warriors / time to stop by & continue their in depth questioning of the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& on his trade secreats ... especially .. when /where/ are how to >> s %^&8 .shave & shower before going fishing ;;
followed at home by beginners class EM102 ;; the art of looking good & how to match your clothes / with {WHITE} rubber boots :::

We well >.my friend >..more to come :wavey:

fishaholic18 01-11-2008 10:46 PM

Good luck with that Bill, you'll be fine...

gone fishin 01-12-2008 12:04 AM

Good luck bill - have a great recovery.

Fishpart 01-12-2008 08:14 AM

Billy, Good Luck, you are doing the right thing getting repaired now..

Flaptail 01-12-2008 08:35 AM

Clammer naked is definetly more scary.

Hope it all goes well Bill.

MAC 01-12-2008 08:39 AM

Good luck with the surgery Bill