Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   dunkin donuts (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=53949)

Nebe 12-21-2008 01:53 PM

dunkin donuts

I gotta say I am impressed. I had a full blown food emergency this morning and pulled in to the drive through for a bagel and tried their hash browns on a whim... WOW.. I was in love. I highly recommend them.. :drool:

Tagger 12-21-2008 02:47 PM

You must have been starving .. Hash Browns = soggy , microwave,,mush .. You can't microwave stuff that should be baked or fried.. I give DD hash browns big thumbs down .. :yak::yak6:

Nebe 12-21-2008 02:54 PM

But tagger.. baking or frying only makes them crispy- Im talking about the flavor.. :kewl:

fishbones 12-22-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagger (Post 648298)
You must have been starving .. Hash Browns = soggy , microwave,,mush .. You can't microwave stuff that should be baked or fried.. I give DD hash browns big thumbs down .. :yak::yak6:

Dunks doesn't microwave anything anymore. They use Turbochef ovens that heat the food super fast. I hadn't tried the hash browns until about a month ago and when I did, I thought they were great.

Nebe, which Dunks did you have the good experience at?

Tagger 12-22-2008 02:18 PM

gotta have crispy taters .. if not mashed ,baked ,boiled,, DD should stick to serving a good , quick , cup of coffee.. Not to sound like my bud Larry ..But don't you hate being in the drive thru line,listening to someone make an order for the Last Supper .. :sled::fishslap:... sorry ..don't mean to pee on your taters . only an opion .

saltfly 12-23-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagger (Post 648563)
gotta have crispy taters .. if not mashed ,baked ,boiled,, DD should stick to serving a good , quick , cup of coffee.. Not to sound like my bud Larry ..But don't you hate being in the drive thru line,listening to someone make an order for the Last Supper .. :sled::fishslap:... sorry ..don't mean to pee on your taters . only an opion .

Could't agree more.In fact I wish they'd make the donuts like they used to be YEARS ago.Now they're the friggin WORST.

Hooper 12-25-2008 06:47 AM

I like Honey Dew the best, good coffee, great baked goods.

Bigcat 12-25-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooper (Post 649208)
I like Honey Dew the best, good coffee, great baked goods.

Roger that, I have switched all my to go coffee to Honey Dew :btu:

basswipe 12-25-2008 09:18 AM

Ma's Donuts gets my nod.:uhuh:

MakoMike 01-01-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 648282)
I gotta say I am impressed. I had a full blown food emergency this morning and pulled in to the drive through for a bagel

That tells me all I need to know about your gastronimic qualifications! :rollem: