Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   White Deer Tails are In!!! Who wants them? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=54425)

Fisherwoman 01-13-2009 08:09 AM

White Deer Tails are In!!! Who wants them?

OK Guys, its that time of year again.

JUst got a load of some nice really big tails and have more coming so some of you know the drill, for those of you who do not this is how it goes.

For several years now I have been selling deer tails for my mom, who does all the hard work of cleaning and drying them, as they have a butcher shop down in PA and do deer every year.

The Money goes to MOM not me, its all to support her Gourd art work, and she does beautiful work. Mom and dad are on a fixed income and this helps her pay for paints and stuff that she uses to do her gourd hobby.

Large tails are $7 Each
Small tails are $5 Each
Shipping is $4 per order.

Please send me a PM with how many you want and Your name and address. I will let you know where to send the check and confirm your order. If you know anybody who ties flies these are some of the nicest tails you will ever get. If you are by any chance not happy with them let me know and I will refund your money.

Thanks Jules

Crafty Angler 01-13-2009 08:35 AM

:wave:

Check your PM's Jules -

ProfessorM 01-13-2009 10:24 AM

Pm sent . Great product.

LeCounts1099 01-13-2009 04:29 PM

These are the best tails! Hi Jules! :kewl:

I only need two (Large) ones now please (PM sent J.)... because I still have some from last years vintage!

Anyone who needs White tails-- large like me esp. for tying larger Siwashes-- stock up here & now! :bl:

Fisherwoman 01-13-2009 04:50 PM

Thanks Guys, got you all down, and PM coming back to you

Backbeach Jake 01-13-2009 05:44 PM

2 large please. I'll send PM.

Fisherwoman 01-14-2009 09:34 AM

Gotcha Backbeach Jake

Fisherwoman 01-19-2009 12:24 PM

HI All for those of you who have ordered so far your tails are in the mail. Let me know if you get them OK.

If any body else is interested let me know as I still have quite a few left.

thanks everybody!!!

Fisherwoman 01-22-2009 07:42 PM

Just to let ya know I have a new batch of 55 nice large tails coming in the mail in a day or so if anybody else is interested let me know as some of them are sold already.

thanks Jules

Crafty Angler 01-23-2009 04:24 AM

:wave:

Jules, I'll PM ya a little later this morning after I inventory the Tackle Shack - I'm thinking 2 more large -

Thanks

Fisherwoman 01-23-2009 07:11 PM

OK Crafty Angler, just let me know, the new batch will be here tomorrow, and I will still have some available.

Fisherwoman 01-28-2009 04:09 PM

Ok Gang, just gotthe last box of tails today, there are 50 in the box, and 20 are already sold so if ANYBODY wants any more now is the time to let me know.

I want to thank all of you who purchased the tails to help mom out again this year, thanks
Jules

Crafty Angler 01-28-2009 04:26 PM

Jules - put me down for 2 more large - I still have your address, I'll get a check out tomorrow for the total plus shipping -

Thanks - :wave:

Fisherwoman 01-31-2009 02:06 PM

OK Everybodies tails are in the mail, still have some left if anybody is interested.
T:thanks:hanks again to all who helped out.