Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   More testing (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   mobile update feedback (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=58889)

Redsoxticket 08-20-2009 11:52 AM

mobile update feedback
 
The latest update is preventing me to view the start point of new unread posts when clicking the thread subject. I do not care to reread prior posts til I get to the newer posts.
Also the avatars that are now missing were working good for me on the BB. I've been contioned to identify avatar with ppl now it is blah.

JohnR 08-20-2009 06:41 PM

I was trying something that obviously did not improve things.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR 08-20-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 706651)
I was trying something that obviously did not improve things.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR 08-20-2009 07:51 PM

ttttt

Mr. Sandman 05-07-2010 07:05 AM

Can you attach a photo from a mobile device?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Nebe 05-07-2010 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman (Post 766671)
Can you attach a photo from a mobile device?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

not yet. Unless the photo already is in the Internet on another site to link it to.... Like photobucket
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR 05-09-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman (Post 766671)
Can you attach a photo from a mobile device?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 766672)
not yet. Unless the photo already is in the Internet on another site to link it to.... Like photobucket
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Eben's right (for now ;) ) - I have a couple upgrades in the plan that will hopefully allow for this. Yeh, I've been saying this for a year now but the software is maturing a lot slower than I'd hoped - but it is close.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com