Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Those tea party people are nuts! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=70187)

RIJIMMY 04-01-2011 08:46 AM

Those tea party people are nuts!

uhh, hey, wait a minute, ummm, hmmmm, uhhhh......

(CNN) -- A Wisconsin woman, apparently enraged over the new state law that limits collective bargaining for government workers, is being accused of sending e-mails to 16 Republican state senators threatening to kill them.

Katherine Windels, 26, faces four counts of using a computer to threaten, injure, or harm and creating a bomb scare, authorities said.

A criminal complaint released by the Dane County District Attorney's Office alleges that the woman from Cross Plains, Wisconsin, admitted to the threats. She said she sent the e-mails because she was angry at lawmakers who voted to limit collective bargaining for about 300,000 state workers.

"We feel that you and your republican dictators have to die...I as well as many others know where you and your family live ... We have all planned to assault you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. ... We feel it's worth our lives because we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones," the e-mail said.

The Dad Fisherman 04-01-2011 08:52 AM

Your're just as bad as the sensationalistic media.....

Just a friggin kook....thats all she is. Every walk of life has them

RIJIMMY 04-01-2011 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 848619)
Your're just as bad as the sensationalistic media.....

Just a friggin kook....thats all she is. Every walk of life has them

Im just sharing and showing the other side. yes, she is a kook. But when the shoe is on the other foot, its not a single kook its a "movement"

If this was a conservative. there would be massive CNN blasts, specials, commentary....the tea party and volinece, will it destroy america........tonight at 10

The Dad Fisherman 04-01-2011 09:00 AM

Hey, I call a kook a kook no matter what there affiliation.....the internet is full of 'em

How about that article about the $770 Million spent on the mosques....shouldn't I just be pissed that money went to ANY religion......I'm pretty sure that headline carried an agenda

RIJIMMY 04-01-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 848621)
Hey, I call a kook a kook no matter what there affiliation.....the internet is full of 'em

How about that article about the $770 Million spent on the mosques....shouldn't I just be pissed that money went to ANY religion......I'm pretty sure that headline carried an agenda

agenda, yes. Funny that CNN is running a new series called "the Muslims next Door" with doom and gloom music ......... crap sells, whos buyin?

Im glad you're not, but many are.

Chesapeake Bill 04-01-2011 10:45 AM

I thought this was funny in my best Switzerland view...

Tea Party Trends: Continuing Revolution? The Enterprise Blog

buckman 04-01-2011 09:24 PM

Normal Union tactics. Nothing to see here.

spence 04-01-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 848620)
But when the shoe is on the other foot, its not a single kook its a "movement"

Losing your mind you are.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIJIMMY 04-04-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 848800)
Losing your mind you are.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

nice try.