Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   She's cleaning house! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=75288)

PRBuzz 01-03-2012 07:17 AM

She's cleaning house!

Happened to find this posting on eBay, $3/plug in lots of 6:

bonnie8763 | eBay

1dozenraw 01-03-2012 07:29 AM

Capt. Don's stuff. Still miss him.

stripermaineiac 01-03-2012 09:01 AM

Yup that's who's it is. Was down there in Oct to see her. Miss Don a lot . Bonnie is one great person an this is helping her make ends meet. She has some large items like nets and clam rakes too but too big to ship if anyone is interested. I think she's tryin to get down so she cn go to a smaller place. Ron

iamskippy 01-03-2012 01:18 PM

Striper i sent you a pm. If you have contact with her, please let me know i maybe in the market for gill nets.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma 01-03-2012 02:35 PM

I just bought one of the lots of plugs and am interested in a clam rake. How do I get in touch with her?

spence 01-03-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 911931)
I just bought one of the lots of plugs and am interested in a clam rake. How do I get in touch with her?

New hobby? :devil2:

-spence

piemma 01-03-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 911934)
New hobby? :devil2:

-spence

I have a boat. I know where the clams are. I like to make clam chowder. What's not to like about a clam rake?:rotf2:

stripermaineiac 01-03-2012 05:42 PM

I'll make a call an see what she wants to do. Ron

afterhours 01-03-2012 06:54 PM

i miss Capt Don.....

stripermaineiac 01-03-2012 07:07 PM

No one could beat the stews he used to have at the shop. i'd call him an tell him I'd be coming down an he'd leave a cooler with some very nice snakes in it and sometimes a thermos with some stew in it. There was always a spot to try taped to the cooler. He was one of the good ones. Bonny is the same type.

Raven 01-03-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 911954)
I have a boat. I know where the clams are. I like to make clam chowder. What's not to like about a clam rake?:rotf2:

my friend stepped on mine and it had a length of iron pipe
as a handle. it wonked him upside the head like no tomorrow.

Man did he have a lump.... The wind had blown down a bunch
of pole lumber and the tool was stood up against it "rake part up"
and i didn't even know it was there.

I had just said: "walk in my footsteps because it's dangerous around here"
as it was getting dark....and he took the path
beside me instead of heeding my warning .....as was his way.

iamskippy 01-05-2012 01:25 PM

i spoke with her yesterday shes a sweet heart, she said if she is feel well she will go through the garage this weekend and put together a list of some of the larger items, but the clam rakes are easy access. she also wanted me to let anyone know that if they want to purchase sluggos and stuff that she has posted on Ebay to shoot her a email and she will be more then happy to work that out with out going threw the ebay BS and stuff.

I also sent the Boss a PM about helping her out with maybe listing items here for her, i am just waiting for him to get back to me.

JohnR 01-05-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 912483)
i spoke with her yesterday shes a sweet heart, she said if she is feel well she will go through the garage this weekend and put together a list of some of the larger items, but the clam rakes are easy access. she also wanted me to let anyone know that if they want to purchase sluggos and stuff that she has posted on Ebay to shoot her a email and she will be more then happy to work that out with out going threw the ebay BS and stuff.

I also sent the Boss a PM about helping her out with maybe listing items here for her, i am just waiting for him to get back to me.

Sure thing

Chunkah 01-05-2012 03:39 PM

time for a plug auction perhaps?