Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Chiefs Fans (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=79498)

Sea Dangles 10-09-2012 06:24 AM

Chiefs Fans

Have somehow found a way to make Philly look civilized. They suck.

tysdad115 10-09-2012 07:33 AM

I have found most Chiefs fans to be rude,brash and lacking any football intelligence anyways so it shouldn't be much of a surprise. :yak5:

striperman36 10-09-2012 08:20 AM

not as bad as raiders fans. Other the couple I met in KC last summer with the correctly painted Bronco, matching arm tattoos and tribal colors was a little abnoxious as I tried to eat my steak.

The Dad Fisherman 10-10-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 962652)
Have somehow found a way to make Philly look civilized. They suck.

Don't Worry.....Christmas is coming

iamskippy 10-10-2012 09:38 AM

..l.. (-.-) ..l..

And New England sports fans are saints and intelligent?

Please.....

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Mike P 10-10-2012 09:38 AM

I wonder whether the Philly police still have a holding cell in the stadium? :D

JackK 10-10-2012 10:11 AM

Nope...

And funny, everyone fears Philly at christmastime, but it was the NJ Giant fans that were the worst offenders of all time with snowballs... :grins:

fishbones 10-10-2012 10:13 AM

If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be pretty upset, too. That team sucks. Hell, they haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years. It must be painful to watch them be so bad each week and get beat by other sucky teams.

iamskippy 10-10-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 962847)
If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be pretty upset, too. That team sucks. Hell, they haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years. It must be painful to watch them be so bad each week and get beat by other sucky teams.

Nope, the best part is when we win a game its awesome! We expect to lose so we dont need to see a therapist after everygame.

tysdad115 10-10-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 962852)
Nope, the best part is when we win a game its awesome! We expect to lose so we dont need to see a therapist after everygame.

Exactly ! Keep your expectations real low and you'll never be let down ! :rotf2:

fishbones 10-10-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 962852)

I doubt any Chiefs fans would remember how to celebrate a win. They should start celebrating if they just beat the spread from now on.:devil2:

iamskippy 10-10-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysdad115 (Post 962853)
Exactly ! Keep your expectations real low and you'll never be let down ! :rotf2:

Just like choosing friends.

iamskippy 10-10-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 962855)
I doubt any Chiefs fans would remember how to celebrate a win. They should start celebrating if they just beat the spread from now on.:devil2:

We already celebrate that and when the pats lose....

fishbones 10-10-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 962858)
We already celebrate that and when the pats lose....

So you're saying there isn't a lot of celebrating going on with you guys? I give you credit, though. Not only are they a bad team, but their colors and logo are pretty crappy, too. At least fans of some other bad teams can still look good while their team is in the toilet.

iamskippy 10-10-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 962861)
So you're saying there isn't a lot of celebrating going on with you guys? I give you credit, though. Not only are they a bad team, but their colors and logo are pretty crappy, too. At least fans of some other bad teams can still look good while their team is in the toilet.

We can agree to disagree on that one, and i will spare the cheap insults.

ProfessorM 10-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike P (Post 962834)
I wonder whether the Philly police still have a holding cell in the stadium? :D

Yup has holding cells but Veterans Stadium had an actual jail in that there was a Common Pleas Court judge permanently assigned to the stadium, handing out fines during the game. Lincoln Field, the new stadium, also had the courtroom built, but it has been closed due to decrease in incidents.