Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   If this the most personal election of your life ? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=79833)

Raider Ronnie 11-03-2012 11:33 AM

If this the most personal election of your life ?

I'm driving in my truck and listening to a talk show and the topic is how personal this is for everyone.
For me, absolutely !
How about you ?

Jim in CT 11-03-2012 01:50 PM

It's the most important, and the most frustrating (how is Obama still in the running with his record?)...

buckman 11-03-2012 02:30 PM

It is for me
I find myself flipping off the old people holding Warren signs
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie 11-03-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 967242)
It is for me
I find myself flipping off the old people holding Warren signs
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Steve,
I've made it clear with any friend or family they vote for that POS they are no friend or family any more and can die of anal cancer for all i care !
I've busted my ass my whole life, never taken a handout from anyone (including family) and can't take another 4 years of going backwards

The Dad Fisherman 11-03-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 967245)
Steve,
I've made it clear with any friend or family they vote for that POS they are no friend or family any more and can die of anal cancer for all i care !

and you gave me crap for making disparaging remarks about the Yank-mees....:hihi:

Raider Ronnie 11-03-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 967247)
and you gave me crap for making disparaging remarks about the Yank-mees....:hihi:

No
I give you crap about saying the Yankees suck.
27 world series and how many years in the playoffs, saying they suck is kind of dumb.
Come up with a better way of saying you dislike the Yankees and I'll agree with you.

The Dad Fisherman 11-03-2012 06:44 PM

And where does dis-owning Friends and Family members and wishing a slow, agonizing death.....because you don't like their vote.........fall on the "Dumb Scale"

Oh...and for the record, I just did a search on this site from the beginning....and I never actually said "Yankees Suck"....closest I came was quoting "The Family Guy"....and quoting you in an argument :hee:

I've said a lot of other things about them :devil:....but never really said They Suck

Sea Dangles 11-04-2012 07:47 AM

out of the sandbox boys.

rphud 11-04-2012 08:36 AM

But the Yankees did suck. Batting something like .160 in the playoffs what else could you say. Pitching did not suck however, just left twisting in the wind. Just saying, that's all.