Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Gonzales vs. Markey.....when do we start??? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=82200)

FishermanTim 05-07-2013 12:05 PM

Gonzales vs. Markey.....when do we start???

When do we get some real politicians and not just empty suits with empty heads?

Have we sunk so low that we, as a collective, are voting just R or D without bothering to find out whether the person behind the letter is even qualified for the position? Apparently not.

When political pundits (paid flunkies) spout about how this will be a real battle, what they are saying is we have two losers that are just barely qualified to beat each others brains out with a wet napkin!

At least they found someone that is eqaully qualified to sit in "Kerry's seat", with IQ and personality to match!

Jim in CT 05-07-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanTim (Post 997764)
When do we get some real politicians and not just empty suits with empty heads?

Have we sunk so low that we, as a collective, are voting just R or D without bothering to find out whether the person behind the letter is even qualified for the position? Apparently not.

When political pundits (paid flunkies) spout about how this will be a real battle, what they are saying is we have two losers that are just barely qualified to beat each others brains out with a wet napkin!

At least they found someone that is eqaully qualified to sit in "Kerry's seat", with IQ and personality to match!

Do you have an issue with Gonzalez? Son of Columbian innigrants, former Navy pilot, former Navy Seal, graduated from Harvard business school? What makes him a 'loser'? All I know about him is what I posted, so obviously I don't know much. But what I know, is damn impressive.

Markey has been in Congress for 35 years, and I have never heard of him until now.

Swimmer 05-07-2013 05:56 PM

Gomez??????????? v.s. Congressman Malarkey. People in Massachusetts have seen so little of Malarkey someone put him on a milk carton.

saltfly 05-08-2013 08:03 AM

Markey=Malarkey.................This "king of the empty suit" needs to go.

FishermanTim 05-09-2013 10:22 AM

Currect polls (???) say that malarkey, er...Markey has a double digit lead over Gomez.
Since Gonzales is a "rino" it's the same no matter who wins, so that we all lose no matter what!

FishermanTim 06-19-2013 11:24 AM

People are pushing for Markey, and even after he wasted money on his lame-ass mud-slinging campaign ads???

Gomez may not be the choice we wanted, but he is a far better candidate than Markey-Malarky.

Of course the Democraps will "find" some way to pull out a victory, even if it involves raising the dead to vote....twice!!!

Swimmer 06-19-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanTim (Post 1003375)
People are pushing for Markey, and even after he wasted money on his lame-ass mud-slinging campaign ads???

Gonzales may not be the choice we wanted, but he is a far better candidate than Markey-Malarky.

Of course the Democraps will "find" some way to pull out a victory, even if it involves raising the dead to vote....twice!!!

If you find a Gonzales on the ballot let us all know...........:buds:

FishermanTim 06-20-2013 10:31 AM

Hey, one "little" name mistake and my whole rant goes Ka-Put!

At least my name fiasco didn't involve dead voter registration or illegal immigration issues.....:smash:

basswipe 06-20-2013 10:36 AM

How well do people pay attention?

In Markey's first ad(the gun control ad),what is totally incorrect?

Stewie 06-20-2013 12:20 PM

Not having a TV, not listening to people talk on the radio, and not reading the newspaper removes all this confusion for me. I live in Massachusetts, so my vote wouldn't count anyway. :wall: