Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   GoTight.Net Forum (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   WEEK 1--as it happens... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=82327)

Canalman 05-17-2013 10:20 AM

WEEK 1--as it happens...
 
The standings are as follows...

Team Badfish (Lapinski/Hanecak) - 161
Team GoTight (Anderson/Daluz) - 48
Blood for Blood (Trask/Wells) - 20

You can see all the photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9262168&type=3

Luckily, John Hanecak won't be fishing tonight.. we'll have a chance to catch up. Stay tuned for more updates.

GregW 05-17-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canalman (Post 999159)
The standings are as follows...

Team Badfish (Lapinski/Hanecak) - 161
Team GoTight (Anderson/Daluz) - 48
Blood for Blood (Trask/Wells) - 20

You can see all the photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9262168&type=3

Luckily, John Hanecak won't be fishing tonight.. we'll have a chance to catch up. Stay tuned for more updates.

Does it go by total length of all fish, or just the top 3 or top 5?

Canalman 05-17-2013 11:06 AM

top 5

justintrask 05-17-2013 01:05 PM

Did you guys see the cow that I caught? Thing was a beast....

tysdad115 05-17-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justintrask (Post 999185)
Did you guys see the cow that I caught? Thing was a beast....

Just barely bigger than your average fish anyways...

justintrask 05-17-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysdad115 (Post 999189)
Just barely bigger than your average fish anyways...

I'd say average....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...11823209_n.jpg

Canalman 05-17-2013 03:54 PM

Standings update

Team Badfish (lapinski/Hanecak) - 161
The Barclay Boys (Dion/Blackwell) - 98
Team GoTight (Anderson/Daluz) - 48
Blood for Blood (Trask/Wells) - 20
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...52479230_n.jpg

Canalman 05-17-2013 07:55 PM

Stats page fully updated for day 2, check it out...

Tournament Central - GoTight.Net

Canalman 05-18-2013 08:02 AM

STANDINGS AS OF 7:40 A.M. SATURDAY

Team Badfish - 161
Blood for Blood - 148
The Barclay Boys - 98
Team GoTight - 48

Sgt Striper 05-18-2013 11:14 AM

Team Misfits???:1poke:

Canalman 05-18-2013 12:36 PM

STANDINGS AS OF 1:30 P.M. SATURDAY

Team Badfish - 161
Blood for Blood - 148
The Barclay Boys - 98
Team GoTight - 48
Reel Team Six - 40
Team Misfits - 33

Slipknot 05-18-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt Striper (Post 999276)
Team Misfits???:1poke:

sorry, Andy had to take up the slack as I have been away
might try tomorrow(just printed a tag) but he got 33" so far , I guess the misfit dropped one before the pic and it swam away before measuring.

glad to see some fish being caught, I'm sure as more fish get up our way, we will see more entries.

pbadad 05-19-2013 07:18 AM

Dave when declaring a team of 2 on signing up can you then add an alternate, then during the contest add him on when either of the official 2 cannot fish prior to the start of weekend? Fish caught after 5pm Sunday to sunrise Thursday don't count?

Canalman 05-20-2013 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
TEAM MINUS TIDE STEALS THE WIN ON SUNDAY!

After CSA's Team Badfish held the top spot for the whole tourney, they were knocked to 4th place with some late-inning heroics on the part of Minus Tide, The Holy Hookers and Blood for Blood!

MINUS TIDE will receive a prize package worth approximately $200 earn 25 bonus points and lead the pack going into week 2, sponsored by Linesider69 Custom Plugs.

Great job guys!

Canalman 05-20-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbadad (Post 999396)
Dave when declaring a team of 2 on signing up can you then add an alternate, then during the contest add him on when either of the official 2 cannot fish prior to the start of weekend? Fish caught after 5pm Sunday to sunrise Thursday don't count?

Adding alternates: You can add an alternate at any time, you just have to "declare" their inclusion before sunrise on Thursday for that week.

Fish caught from 5:01 Sunday > Sunrise Thursday do not count for your team, but, if you enter the Classic you are automatically entered into the Cow Hunt, the Cow Hunt is an individual contest fish caught any day of the week count toward your three fish Cow Hunt score, and that includes the fish you enter for your team on any given "event weekend"

Does that make sense? :)

GregW 05-20-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canalman (Post 999523)
TEAM MINUS TIDE STEALS THE WIN ON SUNDAY!

After CSA's Team Badfish held the top spot for the whole tourney, they were knocked to 4th place with some late-inning heroics on the part of Minus Tide, The Holy Hookers and Blood for Blood!

MINUS TIDE will receive a prize package worth approximately $200 earn 25 bonus points and lead the pack going into week 2, sponsored by Linesider69 Custom Plugs.

Great job guys!

I'm still wondering why my fish(video) is not showing? It met all the requirements as far as I am following.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Canalman 05-20-2013 09:09 AM

You're good Greg, I just found it. It was my mistake. Making all the updates now


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com