Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   I don’t like Trumps personal behavior. And yet... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94947)

Jim in CT 03-31-2019 07:54 AM

I don’t like Trumps personal behavior. And yet...

Things are never as simple or one-sided as the left is trying to make us believe.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...7&action=click

wdmso 03-31-2019 09:58 AM

President Trump did this on Maury 16 years ago! (infowars)

Things are never as simple or one-sided as the right is trying to make us believe.

But your trying very hard to live up to that statement ^^^^^ another needle in the haystack storie about the kind hearted POTUS

detbuch 03-31-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1164832)
President Trump did this on Maury 16 years ago! (infowars)

Things are never as simple or one-sided as the right is trying to make us believe.

But your trying very hard to live up to that statement ^^^^^ another needle in the haystack storie about the kind hearted POTUS

I must have missed the more than one side of Trump that you are trying to make us believe.

spence 03-31-2019 10:27 AM

Yea, he just drips with empathy. Even a broken clock is right twice a day there Jim.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 03-31-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1164833)
I must have missed the more than one side of Trump that you are trying to make us believe.

i don’t think he drips with empathy. but he’s not nearly as devoid of empathy, as your side desperately wants us to believe. that’s the point.

He’s not Mother Theresa, nor is he the villain the media wants him to be.

PaulS 03-31-2019 12:25 PM

He used his charity for personal gain. Is there anything lower than that?

Sea Dangles 03-31-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1164844)

Just focus on the negative and stay happy. Be happy you have something to criticize. Be happy to frown upon good deeds. Be proud you can’t complement a positive action. Oh, and pray your child never expects a thank you for being polite to old ladies.

Jim in CT 03-31-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1164844)

it’s low. but helping this kid, was good. right?

so the choice in 2016, was between two people who have used their charity for their own gain. both as low as it gets?

PaulS 03-31-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1164846)
Just focus on the negative and stay happy. Be happy you have something to criticize. Be happy to frown upon good deeds. Be proud you can’t complement a positive action. Oh, and pray your child never expects a thank you for being polite to old ladies.

Doesn't that say a lot about you that you need to criticize Wayne by giving him a dig here?

Edit - actually I reread it and have to revise my comment to say you're really a low person to criticize a 12 year old. What a sad individual you are.

Sea Dangles 03-31-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1164850)
Doesn't that say a lot about you that you need to criticize Wayne by giving him a dig here?

Edit - actually I reread it and have to revise my comment to say you're really a low person to criticize a 12 year old. What a sad individual you are.

It was sarcasm,not meant to offend. Please don’t take it personally. It did sound traumatic though.