Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Darling of the left (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96049)

Sea Dangles 01-21-2020 09:30 PM

Darling of the left

So AOC,who is the face of the Democratic Party has just compared the Baltimore riots to the recent demonstrations in Richmond. This lady and all of her followers is woke.

Jim in CT 01-22-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1184342)
So AOC,who is the face of the Democratic Party has just compared the Baltimore riots to the recent demonstrations in Richmond. This lady and all of her followers is woke.

she is a joke, and a valuable asset for us. Because every time she opens up her big, fat, stupid, red mouth, someone somewhere writes a check to a Republican. I hope she’s there forever. She’s very powerful on that side, but too stupid to be taken seriously. Her comments on the Amazon deal in NY were breathtakingly ignorant.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie 01-22-2020 07:05 AM

She must give a World Class Blow Job

scottw 01-22-2020 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1184347)
she is a joke, and a valuable asset for us. Because every time she opens up her big, fat, stupid, red mouth, someone somewhere writes a check to a Republican. I hope she’s there forever. She’s very powerful on that side, but too stupid to be taken seriously. Her comments on the Amazon deal in NY were breathtakingly ignorant.

hey...that's my girl you are insulting!

wdmso 01-22-2020 08:45 AM

AOC syndrome is strong with this bunch ... to bad your standards of what's idiotic

Is different for a woman Dem then a Man

. She was talking about police presence . I saw no comparison of peoples conduct peacefully or riot but that requires reading her whole qoute

TRUMPs similar comments get brushed off as hyperbole... perpetually. Its comical to watch

But he actually says what hes criticized for

Sea Dangles 01-22-2020 09:00 AM

I actually find it humorous and very entertaining. I would still tuck dollars in her underpants.👌🏻

Jim in CT 01-22-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1184358)
AOC syndrome is strong with this bunch ... to bad your standards of what's idiotic

Is different for a woman Dem then a Man

. She was talking about police presence . I saw no comparison of peoples conduct peacefully or riot but that requires reading her whole qoute

TRUMPs similar comments get brushed off as hyperbole... perpetually. Its comical to watch

But he actually says what hes criticized for

she claimed there wasn’t much of a police presence. wrong again.

She’s always wrong, yet never in doubt.