Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   TRUMPS HIT LIST (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96202)

wdmso 02-28-2020 06:54 AM

TRUMPS HIT LIST

Wow a hit list to replace people with Loyalist over competent people provided by Clarence Thomas's wife , no less

Seems John McEntee, the 29-year-old fired in 2018— by John kelly is now Trumps axe man in the White House his newest assistant is 23 Bacon another Loyalist will be PPO’s director of operations overseeing paperwork and will assist on vetting. The role was previously filled by Katja Bullock, who is in her late 70s and was a veteran of the office in both Bush administrations, as well as the Reagan administration.
Wow vetting...

Among the hires: suggested by Thomas wife (groundswell) is Fox News regular trump fan boy Dan Bongino. Here is list

Sheriff David Clarke for a senior Homeland Security role.
Fox News regular and former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino for a Homeland Security or counterterrorism adviser role.
Devin Nunes aide Derek Harvey for the National Security Council (where he served before McMaster pushed him out).
Radio talk show host Chris Plante for press secretary.
Federalist contributor Ben Weingarten for the National Security Council.

Guess Trump did ask Comey for his loyalty ... but. The right claimed it was untrue guess they were wrong

Who else hires only. Loyalist .. Trump doesn't have Authoritarian tendencies :bs:

authoritarian leaders tend to rely heavily upon a hierarchy of power, wherein the top leaders must be consistently concerned with the loyalty of their subordinates. Recent literature claims that loyalty concerns lead authoritarian leaders to hire mediocre but loyal subordinates instead of competent but potentially threatening bureaucrats

Sea Dangles 02-28-2020 07:26 AM

Thanks for sharing this important information Wayne.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

wdmso 02-29-2020 06:34 AM

Last time he was unqualified. Not sure what changed in 6 months

Mr Ratcliffe - who sits on Congress's Ethics and Intelligence Committees - is a Trump loyalist.

Got Stripers 02-29-2020 07:55 AM

His latest pick makes as much sense as Michael Flynn, Bannon, Pruitt and the lamest of the lame DeVos. The pick may just be to reward his verbose defense during the impeachment and to give the temp more time.

scottw 02-29-2020 08:02 AM

oh good....more complaining...didn't see that coming :jester:

PaulS 02-29-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1187002)
oh good....more complaining...didn't see that coming :jester:

Isn't that what 90% of your posts are? Either that, snarky comments or childish insults?

scottw 02-29-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1187016)
Isn't that what 90% of your posts are? Either that, snarky comments or childish insults?

100% amused by you and your ilk ...:biglaugh:

PaulS 02-29-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1187023)
100% amused by you and your ilk ...:biglaugh:

Ilk🤔

Got Stripers 02-29-2020 02:25 PM

OMG the spelling police misspelled the world is coming to an end.:jump:

The Dad Fisherman 02-29-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1187032)

Some punctuation and proper grammar would be nice. :hee:

scottw 02-29-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1187032)

what was misspelled?

Sea Dangles 02-29-2020 04:29 PM

He has no clue.