Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How I Quit This Website, By Me (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97175)

RickBomba 01-08-2021 02:49 PM

How I Quit This Website, By Me

Once people started justifying Wednesday, I decided that I just wanted to be done with the whole lot of everyone.

So, thanks guys!!!

John Redmond, this is why we can’t have nice things. Please delete or inactivate my account.

Bye.

JohnR 01-08-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1207913)
Once people started justifying Wednesday, I decided that I just wanted to be done with the whole lot of everyone.

So, thanks guys!!!

John Redmond, this is why we can’t have nice things. Please delete or inactivate my account.

Bye.

Will deactivate account, will reactivate when you are up to it.

People need to start working together or we will work separate - and that ain't good.

piemma 01-08-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1207913)

So, thanks guys!!!

Bye.

Ricky, don't go reading any of the BS on the Political thread. I never pay any attention to what most of the asshats have to say there. This is a fishing site.
Personally, I think JOHN should shut the God Damn thread down. No politics on a fishing site. Period!

Mike P 01-08-2021 05:23 PM

If you're still around to read this Rick, you can always find me on the Book of Faces.

jettyjockey18 01-08-2021 05:42 PM

an LPE on SB??...not sure i've ever seen one here before...

Sea Dangles 01-08-2021 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike P (Post 1207937)
If you're still around to read this Rick, you can always find me on the Book of Faces.

Zucker banned Ricker months ago.

hq2 01-11-2021 03:07 PM

Dunno. These are pretty dangerous times politically. Tossed in a couple of replies to the political threads a while ago and got some pretty hot replies; decided not to try again. Given the way things are going now, might want to close the political threads down completely; there isn't any point in having people get mad at each other for no real reason. I've stuck strictly to SB and fishing topics since then. I mean, that's what the site is supposed to be about, right? Let's stop arguing and just go fishing!:fishslap:

ProfessorM 01-11-2021 09:03 PM

There’s a political thread?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bloocrab 01-12-2021 09:45 AM

Self Discipline Ricky - if you no clicky, you no get sicky
I can't get mad at the liquor store because they sell condoms...I just need to stay away from the peg-board that they stock them on...

The temptation is real.... but so are the consequences buddy - :gorez:

Rappin Mikey 01-13-2021 02:32 PM

Wait! What did I miss? I have to start coming back on here more often.
Ricky Come back!!!