View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #22
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
Vince also looked for ability.

Between his time as a Giants assistant, and his years as HC of the Pack, he coached a #^&#^&#^&#^&load of Hall of Famers. Tebow will only get into the Hall with an admission ticket in his hand.

Let me ask you guys this---do you want to see Brady out of the line-up for one single snap, while this clown is at QB? Guy runs something like a 4.72 forty, which puts him in there with athletic offensive linemen. You want him carrying the ball on 3rd and 3, or you want Brady out there checking off 5 eligible receivers and getting the ball to one of them? Brady's numbers on short yardage 3rd and 4th down conversions are stratospheric.

H-back? TE? Can he even run a pass pattern?

He's a gimmick, and the Pats don't need gimmicks.
While I respect your considerable football insight, history, and knowledge, Mike, the kid does have a Heisman... While that clearly does not translate into a HOF career in the NFL, to insinuate the kid has no ability is wrong.

As for your Brady question; if the ball isn't out of his hand in under three seconds, I would consider something else. More than three seconds and his completion stats fall off the cliff.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote