View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

[QUOTE=WESTPORTMAFIA;1018425]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...oburn/2940081/

Not sure the numbers are as high as he claims but you know there's a lot of fraud.
[size=1]Posted from my iPhone/gMobile device[/
They are higher than he claims
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I agree the numbers regarding fraud and alleged crash injuries are huge. Not a crash injury claim, but similar, while sitting on the desk one morning I received a call from an attorney at an insurance company who had a $65,000.00 check in her hand for a lifetime pos who I first ran across doing car b & e's when he was 14. It seems he filed a claim for a broken ankle against the insurance carrier for a large apartment building. She was checking up on his CHARACTER, before she mailed a check she new in her heart he didn't legally deserve. I asked her when he alledgedly broke his ankle. In his report he listed the same date that he jumped from a second floor window to escape a warant arrest, which I initiated. Go figure. He broke his ankle escaping arrest, and filed suit saying he broke his ankle doing something else. He never received his 65 grand. Attorney was very happy I was the same officer on the desk the night I sent the officers to arrest the pos.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote