View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #14
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The weekly standard a few days ago, where he called it an abject surrender, and said the only option is really an Isrealli strike. What would that lead to. He is the neocon of neocons, at least he is consistent!
the deal: abject surrender?...yes...a joke...I think there were a number of ranking democrats that agree with his assessment

lets' see...Bolton a neocon?....I guess....Kerry is a lunatic and Barry is a liar, another leading lunatic Pelosi said she likes the deal, her track record for judgment is not so hot...that's all you need to know, that and the fact that Iranian officials were mocking the administrations pathetic attempt to portray the deal shortly after "making" the deal...Kerry must have garnered tremendous respect in the negotiations

the only option for Israel is a military strike, it's just a matter of when...they aren't the only one in the region that have this concern...that or...they could put their trust in lunatics and liars....and the Russians and Chinese

I'm pretty sure he meant a strike on their nuclear facilities and not
"go in there and kill everyone" ..I can't believe that had to be pointed out

what would that lead to?...hard to say since we have no real idea what the American position is and those that might make the call are lunatics and liars which makes it all a little curious, I'm sure Israel is wondering themselves, after we were sneaking around behind their back ......and we don't really know how Iran would react...so there's no tellin'...just have to wait and see

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e743f...44feabdc0.html

"We are going to roll back some of our sanctions, but they are rolling back nothing"
- Robert Menendez, senior Democrat , chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee

Last edited by scottw; 11-30-2013 at 09:58 AM..