Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #57
WESTPORTMAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Beach View Post
Don't be afraid to pocket your profits while you still have them. Its still fool's gold right now but the future seems to hold promise for the industry. Stock went from 90 a couple days ago to 42 this am.

I also put mjna and phot in my IRA and am pretty happy so far, but the companies are ridiculously valued, perhaps due to pump and dump stuff going on right now, thus I sold a bunch today just to lock in some profit.

Gotta admit though...Americans love their cigarettes, booze, fatty foods, both legal/ elicit drugs....that's all the thesis you need to risk a small amount of money on this industry.
I was going to sell mdbx yesterday before it tanked but guess what happened?????? Scotrade's effing website froze up for 45 minutes HOW CONVENIENT!!!!!!!!! By the time I was able to sell the stock was in the high 40's which was a 3k swing. I still made money but 3k less. I bitched at them on the phone and they gave me a lousy 20 free trades worth 140 bucks. I was on hold with them for a half hour trying to get someone on the phone to make the trade as the stock was plummeting. It wasn't my computer it was their website. I should of had a stop sell on it but didn't think I needed it as I was watching the stock by the minute. It's tough to win as it is never mind finally win good and get poked like that. I'm moving to Schwab!
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote