View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

FS-One of a kind custom painted flag pencil

This pencil was turned in 2004 by Larry "Bigfish" Wentworth and painted by none other han Mike "Fishing Freak" Delzingo. I have been the caretaker of this beautiful plug since I won it in a raffle at a 2004 plug night at a Mass. Stripe Bass Meeting. Obviously it has tnever been swum, or should it be. It has been stored upstairs in my office since the night I brought it home. I have something special I want to buy this year and selling this plug will help me get there. I have a minimum I want for the plug and I wont part with it unless the bids, or a bid, reaches that point. It is an extraordinarily unique fishing lure, and looks every bit as good in person as it does in these pics. Just so that everyone knows I emailed the boss with my minimum sale price. I dont want anyone to think that price will keep changing. I dont expect to get what JR was offered for his flag Mac pikie he has, but halfway there would be nice. This sale/auction ends at midnight February 7, 2014. The plug will go to highest offer over the minimum acceptable price that I have told JR I would accept. Thats fair.

SEE THE NEXT POST FOR THE PICS, BECAUSE LIKE A DUMMY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THEM ON THIS POST.

Last edited by Swimmer; 01-22-2014 at 05:33 PM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote