View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #21
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowingTimber View Post
02.05.2014 - 3:59pm my driveway is cleared and salted. path from the road to my front door is cleared and salted. I'm waiting for a package to be delivered. Mail dude shows up... sits in truck for 25 minutes. Delivers ZERO mail, and drives off for the day.

02.06.2014 - mid day I check tracking on package I was waiting for: went out for delivery at 9am 02.05.2014, left notice, there was no secure location to leave package. Mail guy never got out of his truck on 02.05.2014? I dont know if I should say something to him, but I stopped myself from walking out there yesterday and giving him the w t f get your stuff together talk.
Vic I had that happen one day! Watched the Postman sitting at the box for what seemed like a long time. He drove on and I went to the box and found an "Undeliverable" notification in the box!!! THE GUY NEVER LEFT HIS TRUCK TO COME TO MY DOOR!!!!!! I got in my truck, drove up the road and blocked him where he was stopped and asked him WTF???!!!! He said he could not give me the package that I had to go to the PO!!!! I went to the PO and blasted the Postmaster for all the friggin good that did! Guy claimed he came to the door....I told him I was standing there watching him...he never left the truck! Lazy ass bastards!!!!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote