View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I know what you're thinking...yea, both sides do it.

But from all that I've read, there's no equivalent to the sophistication of what the Koch brothers have managed on the Left. They appear to have an incredible machine of shadow organizations and a strategic agenda...largely focused on making their energy companies a lot of money.

-spence
Spence, I'm not "thinking" both sides do it...it's irrefutable fact that both sides do it.

"But from all that I've read, there's no equivalent to the sophistication of what the Koch brothers "

Where did you read that, in the Huffington Post? If that's true (and that's a huge "if"), your liberal pal should just follow the Koch's playbook.

Spence, if you, or anyone else, despises the Koch brothers, fine. But a US Senator has no business attacking them on the floor of the US Senate. It's grotesque, it's fascist, and it's absolutely Orwellian.

I note that in your predictable rant, you never mentioned what you think of Reid doing what he did. It's inexcusable More of that liberal "tolerance".

If Reid is paranoid about 2 private citizens now, he's really going to come un-glued in the fall when they open up a can of whoop-ass on anyone who ever voted for Obamacare.

In the 2008 election, when Obama's numbers began to tank because admitted he wanted to "spread the wealth around", the liberal response was to vilify Joe The Plumber.