View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 AM   #10
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

He's been in office since 2006 and is running un-opposed in November. That is sad. That is no way for a RI Senator to behave.

I was not there, I had work that day but there are some folks that were there are saying Danny never:

"It quickly became a highly charged atmosphere, which required the presence of the Capitol Police. The individual in question is not new to the State House and is known for his aggressive and intimidating manner. He also was interrupting legitimate members of the media who were attempting to conduct interviews.

"After watching him antagonize an elderly veteran he swung his camera my way, which produced a very human and guttural reaction. I respect both the Second Amendment and the First Amendment. It is important to note that the individual in question was physically removed from a committee room by the Capitol Police later that evening."

Anyhow Josh Miller (anti 2a)owns the following business' if you're inclined to stop visiting them: 121, hot club and trinity brew house

Last edited by ThrowingTimber; 03-26-2014 at 07:52 AM..

Domination takes full concentration..