View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #12
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Two stories on this post: wife and I shop for ourselves and our parents using coupons and sales. Every wednesday for years we get the food sales ads. She starts her planning for what she will buy evervyone by whats in the ads compared to what coupins she has. Suddenly it becomes extremely sporaddic. After a month or so she goes to the post office to complain. Lady behind the counter gets annoyed without saying much, because she has to go around back and grab the wednesday coupon ads on thursday for Bev. Suddenly we are back to getting ads like clockwork on wednesday.
Second story: Bev has a coysin who has worked for PO for well over twenty years, starting at the bottom, and working her way up. She was treat by the so-called men who work there with unimaginable mean spirited hrror. She told me some of the things said and done. She was divorced, and the new that, also realizing no one was there to protect her. Well Bev's cousin has two somes. Both about 6'4" and extremely well-built and tough. When they were old enough to be confided in they started dropping off and p#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g up thier mother, Bev's cousin. They would stand outside the car and wait for her after work. Never said a thing to anyone. The chit stopped pretty quickly. PO at least used to be be the most disfunctional workplace in America.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote