View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #58
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I asked you to "name one" and you named your mother and then later admitted that she does, in fact, have an ID...how does that make me wrong?...I'd say you were lying about your mother or at least using her in yet another of your distortions...doesn't seem very "manly"...she should spank you
I said there are people who don't have ID, that she got one for other reasons just recently is irrelevant, that she didn't for quite some time is certainly evidence that some don't.

Quote:
none of this supports your contention that there are those out there for whom providing an ID when voting would somehow be a burden or a "hardship" ..she has an ID, however recent or not and has always voted according to you, she would not be affected by a requirement to present an ID in order to vote, ....bad example...try again
Having to obtain ID if you don't have one would be a burden for anyone, if it would qualify as a "hardship" would be relative. In the RI example you cited above the State tried to make it easy...but what about states that don't want to make it easy? If a Federal ID law is passed should they also require that states try and make it easy as well? Isn't this more Liberal legislation?

Quote:
you would ignore a pretty lengthy list of documented voter fraud incidents and examples and argue something that does not exist, this mythical hardship that is supposedly caused when an adult is asked to provide a form of ID...sweet Jesus
Post it then, I hope there's some significant items in there.

-spence