Thread: Missouri
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
And if the kids charged him with the intent to harm, I'd say it was a justified shooting. He was shot 6-8 times, including double tapped in the head. White/Black, this warrants investigation.

the kids getting shot in Chicago are not 'far less important' but it is not apples to apples to a cop of any race shooting an unarmed kid of any race.
"White/Black, this warrants investigation. "

Agreed. What it doesn't warrant, not until we know the facts, are statements by Omama and Eric Holder that seem to be assuming the shoting was un-justified. What it doesn't warrant, is that pig Al Sharpton inciting violence by claiming that there is a race war.

The reaction, in the immediate aftermath of the event, is identical (IMHO) to the immediate reaction in the aftermath of the Duke Lacrosse case. When the facts came in, the alarmists had egg on their faces. Amazingly, they haven't learned their lesson. And I don't get why anyone listens to these people.

No one would say that a cop killing a kid is identical to a kid killing a kid. But the scenario that gets all the attention, is the one that's FAR less frequent, and far less of a problem to society.

The only possible explanation is that sensationalism is more important that problem-solving. Or am I wrong on that?