Thread: Missouri
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 08:06 AM   #45
PaulS

You don't think centuries of medical experiments on blacks w/o their knowledge or having police dogs attacking you or having fire hoses shooting water on you all for peacefully protesting have nothing do with it? How about being told you can't sit at a counter b/c of the color of your skin? How about being spit upon b/c you want to go to a certain school? How about in NY where every case a white detective got a murder conviction against a black defendent they found he made up evidence. Yup, those damn liberals!

At least I got my laugh for the day.

My laugh yesterday was people comparing a shooting by the police to a shooting by criminals in Chicago and wondering why there weren't protests over that as if they are the same thing.

Would the reaction had been the same if a black cop shot a white kid - absouletly not. And this is b/c there are very few instances of black cops shooting white kids. From the black perspective, this is far too common. Was the shooting justified? I tend to give the police the benefit of the doubt so I think it prob. was. But I don't have to deal with a history of being discriminated against to color my opinion and anyone who ignores that history is naive.

If the cop car had a camera this prob. wouldn't be an issue.