View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 10:55 AM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Because, as is the case in most instances,a simple search will provide evidence of more than one opinion. It doesn't necessarily demonstrate a need to agree with a differing opinion,and certainly two people can read the same story and come to different interpretations. Kind of like the bible. An open mind is necessary to digest any such text.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Because, as is the case in most instances,a simple search will provide evidence of more than one opinion."

More than one opinion?

Is there more than one valid opinion on whether or not Obama promised that the stimulus would keep unemployment below 8%? Is there more than one valid opinion on whether o rnot he said we could keep our pland and doctors? Is there more than one valid opinion on whether or not he made fun of Romney for describing Putin as a threat to world peace? I also don't believe there is more than one opinion on whether or not Iraq de-stabilized under El Deuce's watch.

I don't need to search for differing opinions on any of these, any more than I need to search for opposing points of view on whether or not gravity exists.

Some things are open to interpretation, like the benefits of raising minimum wage. But the things I listed are not refutable, as evidenced by the fact that neither you nor Spence posted one syllable to refute them. But you can't admit I'm right, because those facts, and they are facts, make Obama look incompetent.