View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Why, because someone posted a single biased article stating so? Is that how you form opinions?
No, I knew that before Scott W posted it. Charles Krauthammer (a Harvard-trained physician who is also in a wheelchair, so he stands to gain much from some of this research) has written at length about it. Google it. There have been no significant medical treatments due to embryonic stem cells. They may be promising, but as of today, they haven't delivered anything.

Also, why aren't the Planned {Parenthood videos, which clearly show executives stating that they are in the practice of altering abortion procedures to maximize harvestable tissue, enough to launch an investigation to see if that's exactly what's happening.

Soence, if there was a video of the head of HR at Goldman Sachs saying "I have never hired a black person at this firm, and I never will, i don't care what the law says", would you call for an investigation? Or would you assume that the video was edited, and leave it at that? Hmm?