View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 05:06 PM   #360
Notfishinenuf

Bart, Stick with it, it ain't easy. I am still tobacco free but not nicotine free. I started vaping the following week after I stopped. My son turned me on to it. he has been successful with it as well.
I started out with the tobacco flavored juice in the highest nicotine level. I was a 2 pack a day smoker. The highest level is 24 Mg of nicotine. After a week I tried some different flavors and now I can't stand the tobacco flavor. I am now down to 3 Mg of nicotine in my juice and it is working for me.
The next level is 0 nicotine and that should be sometime next month keeping with the rate I have been dropping.
So I have replaced one addiction with another, (not really its the nicotine so same addiction). I feel much better as there is no smoke involved. It's a vapor. No more coughing up a lung in the morning, no shortness of breath and i can't stand the smell of cigarettes. Its also a lot cheaper.
It's an option to look into if you find yourself having a hard time with quitting. If you choose to go that route I can offer plenty of advice on what to buy and what not to buy as far as equipment. As far as flavors there are a million different ones.
If i can be of help don't hesitate to ask. I don't post a lot but read a lot and check in regularly here.
I am not going to say good luck as there is none involved.

Stay strong,

Vic
Notfishinenuf is offline   Reply With Quote