Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:59 PM   #282
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
No, it shows how Carson's actions don't match his public statements and that he continues to associate with a convicted felon.

Given how Jim has made Pres. Obama's membership in Rev. Wright's church a centerpiece of his complaints, I would think he is going to be constantly bringing this up every time he posts about Carson (especially as sitting in church isn't nearly the same as having a financial arrangement (maybe a partnership??) with someone.)

Here is why it is different......
Paul, I have said I don't support Carson. Been saying that for some time. What else do you want?

Yes, I get worked up over sillt little things like the fact that Obama's spiritual mentor, his political mentor, and his wife, all despise the country. I'm such a perfectionist, I know...

Many of the claims against Carson have been proven false. The WSJ questioned claims about a stunt during a class Carson took at Yale. Turns out it happened the way Carson said. Politico said Carson's camp admitted to them that he lied, then that turned out to be horsebleep.

If Carson stood up for someone who committed fraud, I don't think he has the moral authority to be POTUS (obviously, neither does Hilary). But given all the false accusations against him, I want to see if this one proves true.

If there's a speck of hypocrisy in there, I'd like you to point it out.