View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
He's a just con artist and a masterful one at that.
Based on the fact that you won't concede that Hilary has ever lied, I'd say she conned you pretty good.

She also says I am pro-life because I hate wonen's health (in reality it's because I have empathy for the baby), that if I am concerned about our debt it's because I hate poor people, if I want secure borders it's because I hate Mexicans, if I support freedom of religion it's because I hate homosexuals, blah blah blah.

Part of the reason why people like Trump, is because when liberals inevitably hit below the belt (which they do when they know they can't debate the merits of their positions), Trump (unlike Bush, McCain, and Romney) will roll up his sleeves, put on a pair of brass knuckles, and hit back, hard, and call you nasty names while he's doing it. Some of those people deserve exactly that.

He goes too far, and he does it to people who don't deserve it...that's my isue with it. But we need someone, when Hilary claims to be a feminist, who will tell her to STFU, that she has no moral authority on feminism because of who she married, and how she attacked his victims. I genuinely respect Trump's willingness to call that crap out for EXACTLY what it is.

If all conservatives responded a bit more like Trump, liberals would be a lot less likely to lie about what conservatives believe. He's a lot like Ann Coulter, but more so. I have seen Ann Coulter put these smug liberals in their place, and leave them unable to respond, more times than I can count.