View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 03:29 PM   #23
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I don't know what it is that some of you people do not understand here about who actually runs this country. I know our government is supposed to be by the people for the people. Well it hasn't been that way for a long while. Our government are pawns. The ones in charge are afraid of Trump because he does not answer to them. They will do what it takes to not have him as president and have been doing just that right before your eyes, open them up and you will see it. Hillary is like teflon, nothing sticks to her. If the election goes her way I predict this country goes further down the tube instead of having a chance to crawl out of it.
Money, greed and power, throw in lack of ethics and no moral compass and you get failure. Pretty simple.

If the constitution gets any more beat on in the coming years, there will be an uprising no doubt about it.

these remarks by Trump that liberals interpret in their own twisted way to make it out that he suggests armed citizens assassinate someone are ridiculous, he wants democrats who believe in the 2nd amendment to vote for the person that is not going to take their rights away but the media blows it up as expected.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.