View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #10
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
This is surreal. We keep asking why the id process is more burdensome for blacks, and you will not answer. You dodge. You re-direct. You insult. But you cannot answer the question directly.

Colin Powell? Now that his emails were hacked, we really know what he thinks of Hilary (ambitious, full of hubris) and her pervert husband (still di*king bimbos in his home!!!).

Of course, some racists were birthers. That doesn't mean questioning his birth, was necessarily racist. Some of them weren't racist, just paranoid or stupid or uninformed.

Anyway, one final time...please tell us why it's harder for blacks to get this id, than whites.
Dog Whistles. If one makes everything a dog whistle and condition people to yelp, you can ignore parsing at a deeper level.

Dog Whistle: Asking for birth certificate is racist
Dog Whistle: Strong Border security is racist
Dog Whistle: Illegal immigration is racist
Dog Whistle: Requiring people proving eligibility to vote is racist.

We have some of the most lax border security, citizenship, and voting laws in the world, yet they are still racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Use the brain Luke!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Use Common Sense, Jar Jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Re structuring voting precincts, closing polling areas in urban areas could be used as an example.
Personally I don't think that blacks are suppressed from voting
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I would think if you apply the same rules for everyone that would not be racist. Punish the ones that violate that. As for Gerrymandering - that is a game the Dems play better than Rs. I guess that is why in a blue state we only hear it happening in Red states

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: