View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:31 AM   #60
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Nebe - you really voting for Trump? Really? Truly? Were you drinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
You can boil this problem down to the fact that there are parents out there that expect teachers to be responsible for how their children preform at school. That work ethic is taught at home by 2 solid parents who love each other and their children. If you don't have a solid family you can't have solid kids. I'm all for a happy tranny population in Provincetown but not as parents.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Agree. Having seen many single parent kids (and having been one for a while), 2 healthy parent environment is worlds ahead of a broken family or worse. Though I don't know where to go on the tranny comment (I know some same sex couples that a great parents - the tranny thing might be a bridge too far - would need to see what the numbers and studies say - not the hugatherapy types)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Clinton isn't against "guns," she's against "some guns" and a lot of very smart military people agree with her.

If that alone is a reason to support Trump we're farked.
And many do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Trump either outright lies or just makes stuff up pretty much every time he opens his mouth. He does it as strategy to distract, confuse and toy with the media. It's embarrassing. That people lap it up is disturbing.

There's no way to compare the two.
Hillary outright lies, makes stuff up, and has the media covering for her. Though she does not suffer to as high a degree of mental touretts that Trump does.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: