View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 07:49 AM   #27
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Since Jim Likes to hear things that are not there I will attempt to explain this for him since he ask me directly

yes she referred to the incident as a bombing clearly after she was briefed on the Matter she stated as much

she then stated "he needs to get his facts first before referring to it as a bombing Donald did not and she went on to explain the pitfalls of such un informed declarations .untill the whole incident has been clarified . I can clearly see the pitfalls panic, retribution the list is endless.. you can't?

Jim your Blind Hatred is on display once again

yet Trump shows hes not POTUS material hence his current statement.. Mr Trump says it is "sad" that Mr Rahami, a naturalised US citizen, will receive medical care and legal representation

Its SAD?? really That treatment and due process towards a scum bag like him. Is what makes America great and separates us from them...
Mr Rahami, who is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt is now going to cost us millions and millions . Do you want to know who's paying for that, look in the mirror . If Hillary gets in he will be tried in American court system if Trump gets in he will have a military trial and when found guilty , executed .
Yet another reason to vote for Trump
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device