View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 07:49 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I agree - and lack of empathy and compassion for anyone less fortunate than themselves (and throw in a little racism) are are pre-requisites to embrace conservatism.
See, here's the thing...I can fill the oceans with facts that support my conclusion that liberalism requires thoughtlessness and dishonesty (if you don't believe me, look at what's happening in Charlotte right now, listen to what your side is saying, compared to what my side is saying). You can never support your claim that conservatives lack empathy. In fact, that you keep saying that, is proving my point. There is data to suggest that conservatives are at least as generous as liberals. Common sense also suggests that is true. But you ignore all that, for the sake of protecting your agenda.

Liberals want to give blacks just enough table scraps to keep them alive (if they are kept poor, they will still vote for Democrats). Conservatives want blacks to feel genuine success. Somehow, that makes me racist.

Conservatives want to give poor blacks the choice to send their kids to schools that work. Liberals want to deny them that choice. But my side is racist?

Do I have that right?

Please tell me Paul, other than the fact that people like you keep saying it, WHAT IS IT ABOUT CONSERVATIVISM, THAT IS RACIST? You can't prove I ma racist because Rachael Maddow and Al Sharpton say so. Pick a true conservative principle, and explain how it's racist, and we can discuss. Or kindly admit that you have zero evidence.