View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 03:41 PM   #12
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Not all - the point was just start less threads.

OK - Putin, for years, has been doing a lot to split governments and political factions withing governments. He has done it much over Europe and the Middle East. Russia has massive organized fake and government controlled new sites and trolls going out to sow discord, particularly on social media.

Trump has repeated beliefs and sayings in alignment with Putin and stuff frequently seen on RT and other places. I know it seems a little, umm, extreme but this has been accelerating as of late.

Many serious NatSec folks have gone on record of steering clear of Trump.

Plus he is simply not serious. He is a charlatan realty TV person.

So we have a choice between the Criminal and the Charlatan - I am choosing other
I don't believe I have posted any "Russian propaganda" and fail to see how Trump is connected to Russia using social media.

I am not sure what RT is but perhaps you could provide a link or examples of what Trump has said.

Charlatan who wants to enforce laws we have and not change the constitution. I don't think charlatan fits Trump who has managed to be successful in the system the way it is rigged for lack of a better term. He also employs thousands of people of many different races and sexes so the lefts attempts at labeling him a racist or sexist is nonsense.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...iuliani-226811
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-03-2016 at 03:50 PM..