View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
PS ^^^^ First of all, Fox omitted the fact that it was the Treasury Department that handled the interviews, not the White House.

As i said the hate is deep with you! and your missing the Point Trump is After all Media .... and it is His policy.......

"You tell people a lie 3 times, they will believe anything. You tell people what they want to hear, play to their fantasies. Then you close the deal."

These are the words of Donald Trump (The Art of the Deal)
----
"the hate is deep with you!"

That's true, I have a lot of disdain for certain types of people doing harm, while cloaking themselves in liberal self-righteousness.

Again, you don't have to convince me Trump is a jerk. But the facts also show, that the stock market is way up, and he started creating jobs 2 weeks before he took the oath. He is an offensive jerk. But as far as the stock market and jobs are concerned, it appears that he is getting results.

Obama specifically said those Carrier jobs could not be saved, and he mocked Trump for bragging he could save them. Trump did it with a phone call. Tell me what that says about those two men??