View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #49
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch
See, there you go lying again. I have not defended his actual lies

PaulS :At one point in the past you said "what difference does it make",[Detbuch: in debating with you, it often doesn't make any difference. If you specifically bring up what I was referring to, I might be able to give you a more specific answer.

whatever they may have been. I have certainly pointed out that what was called a lie wasn't actually a lie.

PaulS: Can you give me an example Detbuch: I gave you some examples in the thread where you couldn't get past the second sentence,

And, again, you deflect and refuse to comment on the illegal leaking of classified information that tries to undermine Trump.

PaulS: When dd you ask me? How did I "deflect"? And why do you think someone has to respond to everything you say? Detbuch: In post #37 of the Sessions thread. And you don't have to respond to everything I say. But when you respond to most of the minor, unimportant stuff and not the more significant, it sure looks like your dodging, deflecting, moving goal posts, and "lying" by omission.

Yet you, somehow, seem to picture yourself as more moral than Trump.

PaulS: I actually do.. In fact, I would say the majority of the people who regularly post on this forum seem to have more morals than Pres. Trump in my opinion.

Yes you do have a high opinion of yourself. And, like Trump, you know how to make someone you don't like look like an immoral liar.