View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 08:21 AM   #24
wdmso

Had 1 incident a few years back on elbow ledge saw a guy catching and i was not he was 50 yards from us so I pulled out my binoculars never started the boat never moved . Then the guys in the other boat see me looking start filliping out yelling throwing their hands in the air as if i pulled along side and dropped my lines.. From my observation the were using short scup the tide died they left and i still caught nothing

One shore story was fishing Hicks bridge for spring schoolies get there 4 am start fishing 3 people show one guy starts conversation hello are you from westport I say no but my mom lives in town bla bla bla then i notice the guy puts his rod down and walks off I keep fishing then i see cop flys over the bridge .. ok it happens then wouldn't ya know a few minutes later theres a cop on the shore line saying he is going to ticket anyone with out a ramp sticker ... out of 4 people there i was the only one with out a sticker ... the guy i was talking to left called the cops and stood right next to me fishing till the cops showed .. I just looked him in the eye as i left and said your a f****en loser.. the cop was sympathetic not his fault and i've never been back

Last edited by wdmso; 04-16-2018 at 08:38 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote