Thread: Space force
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:19 AM   #30
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You quoted average percentages. I looked at the exact percentages that apply in my individual case (property taxes, for example, vary widely by town). Which is more pertinent, the average, or what actually applies to me?
I don't know where you live in CT, but you in general have been making stuff up based on how you feel, not real data. I really hope it isn't true that you do a job that involves numbers. Maybe you would save some money moving to New Hampshire, but your case is a very specific case of a persone who "telecomutes." 250K is an absolute bs lie unless you are in the million plus salary range and based on the number skills and analysis you put out here, there is no way that is the case. That is unless someone gave you a small loan of a million dollars to start a business back int he 1980's. New Hampshire has taxes. They don't have income tax so they make up for it with other taxes. They have to pay for stuff. Their state university is almost identical, if not higher than UCONN. Stop misinterpreting or making things up than pretending I am off on this.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.