Thread: Conrad Twitty
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 10:34 AM   #19
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
They the right and Trump supporters refuse to see a pattern of behavior from Trump from this topic to attacking the FBI CIA

The "left" used to see destructive patterns of behavior by the FBI and CIA. But now, when they're showing some outlandish patterns of behavior in order to remove Trump, all is pure and just.

Attacking The media in general

No, just the fake media.

Treating to remove security clearances ,

Those whose behavior does not comport with their agency codes, should have their security clearances revoked.

no longer releasing phone transcripts ..

Big deal. I find it more disturbing that transcripts requested by Congress from aforesaid agencies are being stonewalled, not released, or so heavily redacted that critical information cannot be seen.

lying about paying people off

Yeah, I recall you defending Hillary for covering up her husbands lying and philandering. Yeah, that's a whataboutism. And it's true. People in power, most of them, lie to save face. It was OK for others. Not for Trump. Get over it.

Russia calling 25 indictments a which hunt or poor Treatment of immigrants ...

The indictments were optic BS for public consumption. There was never any chance the Russians could be prosecuted. The first 13 Russians called Mueller's bluff and actually volunteered to go to trial--Mueller let that go, he had nothing. The next twelve, as Mueller knew that he didn't have the power to prosecute or convict them of anything, were again optics--this time to make it appear to the US public that by not showing up they had something to hide that would reflect on Trump. But this time Putin called Mueller's bluff by agreeing to letting the 12 be interrogated if the Russians could interrogate a couple of Americans who they had accused of crimes against Russia.

or poor Treatment of immigrants and more

More BS, as in the photo of "undocumented" children under blankets in a cage--those were photos taken during the Obama administration. The whole issue was a law that pre-existed Trump.

And their response is unison like Parrots.. but but but Obama or Clinton or Benghazi or uranium 1 now Twitter shadowing ( all debunked 1000 times over ) zero indictments .....

Not debunked. Besides, those are whataboutisms, which you don't approve of. What indictments that actually relate to Trump colluding with the Russians?

I have said it before theses issues involving Trump are not made up or OMG he wore a Brown suit or he had his feet on the oval office desk moments ....

These are actual quantifiable actions and policy's and thoughts based on Facts supported by written words ,video , audio .... they cant be wished away by closing your eyes or just them or calling them partisan attacks ..

Actually, they are spin or irrelevant, and can be called partisan attacks.

But what scares me the most is Many people who consider themselves Patriots don't have a problem with any of it ..
See, it is you that is scared.